Fedora + Phosh for PinePhone
I tried the latest image and it runs well except the volume selector in the quick menu is greyed out. However, sound works just fine on phone calls and youtube.

The release notes mention you can choose between gnome and phosh. Might be a silly question but how do you get to the login screen?
I just got this running on my pinephone, following your instructions. Seems stable...I can switch between Phosh and GNOME sessions by clicking the gear/cog under the numeral 7 when presented with the password login screen. did a full dnf ungrade and I'm still tinkering with it now. good work! This might be a really cool way to go in the future for convergence...I'm thinking of buying a usb-c docking station with HDMI and usb...plugin the phone and switch to GNOME and you've got a complete desktop system ready to go!
I also just got this going on my CE Pinephone. Nice job to all involved! I bought this phone specifically for convergence, and as Arturo said, this project right now does a fantastic job with it. The only issue I'm having is keeping the screen from rotating in GNOME, but that's a minor annoyance. This is the software I'm going to keep on my phone for the time being
Very smooth. Though, compared to PureOS it seems they have more mobile-oriented versions of some programs (e.g. Gnome Software, ), is that something they've not upstreamed or is it possible to get it here too?
Thumbs Up 
I just ordered my PinePhone a couple of days ago and I just wanted to thank you in advance. Fedora is my desktop OS and it looks like thanks to you it will be my phone OS as well. I might have missed it somewhere but is there currently a way to enable full disk encryption?
No, it is not available yet
How can I change the user name? If I click "Users" in settings, it just hangs.
(07-03-2020, 08:02 AM)moruno Wrote: Very smooth. Though, compared to PureOS it seems they have more mobile-oriented versions of some programs (e.g. Gnome Software, ), is that something they've not upstreamed or is it possible to get it here too?
Many OS's are using non-upstreamed and heavily patched versions of many apps. Fedora works in an upstream first manner so you're going to get the most vanilla experience with most apps. Of course this means it does not currently look as nice in a lot of places ?
Has anyone successfully got this working on a 3GB pmOS CE PinePhone? All I seem to get is a blank screen and a green notification led. The same thing happens when I test Mobian but reflashing pmOS results in a functional device.

Perhaps I should try flashing with dd. I've been using a balenaEtcher appimage thus far.
(09-02-2020, 10:58 AM)meijin3 Wrote: Has anyone successfully got this working on a 3GB pmOS CE PinePhone? All I seem to get is a blank screen and a green notification led. The same thing happens when I test Mobian but reflashing pmOS results in a functional device.

Perhaps I should try flashing with dd. I've been using a balenaEtcher appimage thus far.

I've had the same experience. First I tried dd, then balenaEtcher, then JumpDrive. All behave the same. I also have the 3GB pmOS CE pinephone.
I've tried booting a few other images with a similar result (LED lights up-color varies, blank screen, or just blank screen - no LED). So far, the only OS (aside from JumpDrive) I've had any luck with is Manjaro, both Plasma-Apha7, and Phosh-Alpha2.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Slarm64 on PinePhone [Unofficial Slackware ARM - 64 bit] acid andy 32 23,338 03-21-2024, 04:27 PM
Last Post: donchurch
Wink PINEPHONE not booting Touchwood 2 278 02-23-2024, 07:27 AM
Last Post: Touchwood
  Slack on PinePhone Adam Seline 5 5,156 12-20-2023, 07:20 AM
Last Post: nickolas
  Struggle to install LibreOffice on the PinePhone Peter Gamma 48 22,933 11-24-2023, 07:02 AM
Last Post: Peter Gamma
  Which word processor to choose for the Pinephone? Peter Gamma 8 1,708 11-23-2023, 01:06 AM
  openSUSE for Pinephone Alefnode 75 99,931 11-17-2023, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Uturn
  Using Signal on PinePhone in mid-2023? dante404 45 11,752 11-17-2023, 04:23 AM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  Genode- Sculpt OS for the PinePhone (non Linux) Surehand53 1 814 11-04-2023, 07:23 PM
Last Post: tllim
  Abiword as a office mobile word processor for the Pinephone? Peter Gamma 11 1,837 10-24-2023, 08:57 AM
  What File Manager Options Are There For The Pinephone? pinephoneuser22 7 2,108 10-18-2023, 08:37 AM
Last Post: luppivega