Go to first unread in "View New Posts"
I'm usually browsing the forums through the View New Posts feature. But it is tedious to then actually get to the new post, especially in a long thread or when I haven't been visiting the forums in a few days.

Can we get the "Go to first unread post" as the default action or at least as a little icon like in the forum view? That would make my life a little easier. :-)
I always make it 50 in the "Posts Per Page" to make it much easier to find the new posts. It saves tons of time going to page 1, page 2, page 3 and so on.

Code:
User CP - Edit Options - Posts Per Page
While on that page, if you go to the right hand side of any thread row, there's a link "Last post:", clicking that will take you directly to the most recent post in that thread. This link is also on the "View Today's Post" page.
(02-19-2020, 09:37 AM)tophneal Wrote: While on that page, if you go to the right hand side of any thread row, there's a link "Last post:", clicking that will take you directly to the most recent post in that thread. This link is also on the "View Today's Post" page.

But that only takes you to the most recent post. If there've been several posts made since I last visited the forums, I'll have to scroll up or might even have to go back a page or two.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AI posts KC9UDX 6 439 02-26-2024, 01:42 PM
Last Post: KC9UDX
  Where are my posts??? Scooterman 2 1,966 11-10-2021, 01:52 PM
Last Post: CharlieGordon
Question Main Website News Posts - Font really light-grey on white JayT 0 1,834 07-24-2020, 09:43 PM
Last Post: JayT
  Minor forum suggestion about "View New Posts", "View Today's Posts" Thra11 3 4,025 08-14-2019, 05:47 PM
Last Post: fire219