Pine64 logo assets (Vector Graphics)
Question 
Apologies if this has been discussed before but after having trawled the forum and interwebs all day, I have been unable to find a vector graphics file for the Pine64 pinecone logo. Are any assets like this available? I have seen people make wallpapers with in other threads and they have used the logo. I just can't seem to find the logo anywhere. Maybe it is somewhere really obvious but my Google-fu has left me by now.

Many thanks for any help with this.
I actually had to recreate it using an image from the web. I have an Illustrator file of the Pinecomb ONLY, let me know the filetype you need and I can get it to you.

And @Luke , if Pine needs any of the standard logo assets, let me know. I can match and add the text and get you whatever sizes/formats you may need.
(01-02-2020, 12:25 PM)tophneal Wrote: I actually had to recreate it using an image from the web. I have an Illustrator file of the Pinecomb ONLY, let me know the filetype you need and I can get it to you.

And @Luke , if Pine needs any of the standard logo assets, let me know. I can match and add the text and get you whatever sizes/formats you may need.

An SVG would be perfect. I intend to use Inkscape for some of the stuff I am doing.
Here you go. Logo was reset to match the full color version.
I've used the SVG to create a menu icon for the panel applet. Here's a screenshot of it. I think it looks a bit better than the standard MATE icon. The wallpaper came from u/secondontheleft on Reddit

.png   screenshot.png (Size: 161.67 KB / Downloads: 456)
(01-02-2020, 01:55 PM)Twix166 Wrote: I've used the SVG to create a menu icon for the panel applet. Here's a screenshot of it. I think it looks a bit better than the standard MATE icon. The wallpaper came from u/secondontheleft on Reddit

It's subtle, but actually it makes a big difference. It makes the software feel like it was intended for the computer you're using it on.
To create the icon for the menu I had to resize it to 24x24 and make sure that there was enough padding around the logo to make it look good on the panel. So the canvas size is 24x24 pixels and the logo height is approx 16px. I also made the entire logo white so that it wouldn't look too out of place in the panel.

Panel Menu Icon Download

(Note: The file looks like a white square in a browser preview. Simply download and you'll see the logo properly. I think that browsers do not interpret the alpha channels properly. Or something)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question cannot connect to wireless - Pine64/Manjaro markbesw 0 1,877 12-16-2020, 05:11 PM
Last Post: markbesw
  Graphics issue on ubuntu bionic das 0 1,684 08-03-2020, 09:39 AM
Last Post: das
Heart I *love* the logo-free chassis Phillip Bell 3 4,145 06-20-2020, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Syonyk
Photo No case logo? No problem! ALBNC1974 6 7,582 06-04-2020, 07:48 PM
Last Post: Dendrocalamus64
  Pine64 Installer zaius 4 5,459 06-03-2020, 01:25 PM
Last Post: zaius
  Please help me with order Pinebook Pro - I got an expired code from pine64 Wawe 11 15,117 08-26-2019, 12:46 PM
Last Post: c6Q$!