The wait is killing me
I've waited since ~2013 when ubuntu touch was announced. And since then, I've only used Android.

Now that I've pre-ordered the braveheart edition, these next few months is going to feel longer than 6 years.
I know how you feel. Nokia N900 spoiled me severely with its openness and tinker-friendliness. I have been waiting ever since. (N9 and Jolla was not the successor I was waiting for)
"- is there already a tool for overclocking it desperately?" 
(11-23-2019, 06:07 AM)murak Wrote: (N9 and Jolla was not the successor I was waiting for)

Yes, N950 would had been - that was my dream phone when they had throw it.

I really miss my N900, however, I had to switch about one and a half year ago to another phone.
Now I am waiting for Pro1 which seems to be a great successor of N900, but an OS other than Android would be also great for that - maybe Sailfish OS once in the future.

I have also preordered Pinephone Braveheart edition because I like the idea of a Linux phone and maybe it will be perfect for playing around these operating systems. One thing I really miss is a keyboard option but I hope it will also be available as an accessory later.
A Linux phone is complete only with some short of hardware keyboard I think (terminal access, SSH to other machines, not speaking about general texting).

So, currently I am waiting for two phones to arrive in my hands and since several years I didn't find the perfect phone because they lack in the market and that is why I am happy these solutions may come back.

So I hope a success of these alternative solutions.
(11-23-2019, 12:12 AM)tahayassen Wrote: I've waited since ~2013 when ubuntu touch was announced. And since then, I've only used Android.

Now that I've pre-ordered the braveheart edition, these next few months is going to feel longer than 6 years.

I'm with you bro
When I heard about the Ubuntu Touch, I kept looking for it to show up somewhere for sale.
I would have jumped on it for sure, but I never saw it for sale.

Waiting another month is not that bad.

The software guys will hopefully have a few operating systems for us to try out.

I do not want to rush them too much down the Home Stretch.

They are still shipping out the Developers phones.
      LINUX = CHOICES
         **BCnAZ**
               Idea
   Donate to $upport
your favorite OS Team
Random question while we wait: is there a download link for that background wallpaper shown on the mock-ups?
(11-26-2019, 06:13 PM)nas Wrote: Random question while we wait:  is there a download link for that background wallpaper shown on the mock-ups?

Which one?
You can find me on IRC, Discord and Twitter

For anyone else looking to get their pinephone fix, check out the discord. It has a good amount of information that is regularly posted.
(11-26-2019, 07:13 PM)Luke Wrote:
(11-26-2019, 06:13 PM)nas Wrote: Random question while we wait:  is there a download link for that background wallpaper shown on the mock-ups?

Which one?

the swirling blue one on the pre-order page.

[Image: Pinephone-allview.jpg]
(11-27-2019, 02:38 AM)nas Wrote:
(11-26-2019, 07:13 PM)Luke Wrote:

Which one?

the swirling blue one on the pre-order page.

[Image: Pinephone-allview.jpg]

I'll ask Smile
You can find me on IRC, Discord and Twitter