Special mid-month update - shipping status of PBP ; PT and PP
(10-18-2019, 08:23 AM)ndp Wrote:
(10-18-2019, 07:57 AM)rick1959 Wrote:
(10-18-2019, 05:02 AM)ndp Wrote: I am also in the first batch of Pinebook Pro orders but still not have received any information from DHL.

Where are you located?

I'm in the United Kingdom
Have you considered responding to your PBP invoice to ask what's up? If no soap there, maybe ask Luke what he might know? :-)
(10-18-2019, 08:19 AM)binarian Wrote:
(10-18-2019, 05:02 AM)ndp Wrote: I am also in the first batch of Pinebook Pro orders but still not have received any information from DHL.

Same here.  Upstate NY, USA.

Same as well, no shipping info.  SD, USA
(10-18-2019, 11:12 AM)bebop_man Wrote:
(10-18-2019, 08:19 AM)binarian Wrote:

Same here.  Upstate NY, USA.

Same as well, no shipping info.  SD, USA
I just picked mine up from DHL in Plantation, Florida.....So not sure what's up with DHL. Everything went smooth until pickup. I was supposed to be e-mailed/SMS a code to unlock the automated pickup container. Never got one, although the nice lady at the facility INSISTED I got one....Much tribulation later. I walked out with my PBP....
Amazing shipping speed can't argued!! Do they have a Star Trek Transporter beam? Hong Kong to south Florida in about 24 hours....
More when I can get some time to play...GOOD LUCK to those still awaiting your PBP. Can't be long! :-)
(10-18-2019, 11:22 AM)rick1959 Wrote: I just picked mine up from DHL in Plantation, Florida.....So not sure what's up with DHL. Everything went smooth until pickup. I was supposed to be e-mailed/SMS a code to unlock the automated pickup container. Never got one, although the nice lady at the facility INSISTED I got one....Much tribulation later. I walked out with my PBP....
Amazing shipping speed can't argued!! Do they have a Star Trek Transporter beam? Hong Kong to south Florida in about 24 hours....
More when I can get some time to play...GOOD LUCK to those still awaiting your PBP. Can't be long! :-)

Automated pickup container?  How'd that get set up?  Is it possible that those that haven't gotten any word yet are supposed to be picking the PBP up somewhere, and we haven't been notified about it?  Or did you make special arrangements to have that happen?
(10-18-2019, 11:28 AM)binarian Wrote:
(10-18-2019, 11:22 AM)rick1959 Wrote: I just picked mine up from DHL in Plantation, Florida.....So not sure what's up with DHL. Everything went smooth until pickup. I was supposed to be e-mailed/SMS a code to unlock the automated pickup container. Never got one, although the nice lady at the facility INSISTED I got one....Much tribulation later. I walked out with my PBP....

Automated pickup container?  How'd that get set up?  Is it possible that those that haven't gotten any word yet are supposed to be picking the PBP up somewhere, and we haven't been notified about it?  Or did you make special arrangements to have that happen?
After I got notification, I signed up for their DHL program for notification. So it was AFTER notification. BUT, I am wondering, as a result of the botched notification of the locker codes, whether notification got misdirected for some. Did you ever get the e-mail from the "Pinebook Team" your order was completed and gave tracking info?
(10-18-2019, 11:34 AM)rick1959 Wrote:

After I got notification, I signed up for their DHL program for notification. So it was AFTER notification. BUT, I am wondering, as a result of the botched notification of the locker codes, whether notification got misdirected for some. Did you ever get the e-mail from the "Pinebook Team" your order was completed and gave tracking info?

The latest email from the Pinebook Team I have is from Sept. 25:

"
We are pleased to inform you that the 1st batch Pinebook Pro is estimate dispatch by this week and the delivery lead time is around 2-5days, if there was no any customs clearance delay.
We would suggest that you may track your tracking number online and schedule with local DHL/Fedex when the package reach your country to avoid the package failed on delivery.
A friendly reminds that the package required signature confirmation by DHL/Fedex and only make 3 attempt if recipient not home.

Please to reminds the if the address was found by the courier service that the address was Invalid Address/Postcode/Street Name/Apartment No., there will be non-refundable for Shipping cost if buyer provide "bad address" or change the delivery address without notice. There will be an extra another charges if the package return back to seller.
Also, If buyer refuse the duty and tax to clear customs and caused the package return back to seller, we will unable to refund you any amount if costs is over your order amount.

"
(10-18-2019, 11:39 AM)binarian Wrote:

"
We are pleased to inform you that the 1st batch Pinebook Pro is estimate dispatch by this week and the delivery lead time is around 2-5days, if there was no any customs clearance delay.
We would suggest that you may track your tracking number online and schedule with local DHL/Fedex when the package reach your country to avoid the package failed on delivery.
A friendly reminds that the package required signature confirmation by DHL/Fedex and only make 3 attempt if recipient not home.

Please to reminds the if the address was found by the courier service that the address was Invalid Address/Postcode/Street Name/Apartment No., there will be non-refundable for Shipping cost if buyer provide "bad address" or change the delivery address without notice. There will be an extra another charges if the package return back to seller.
Also, If buyer refuse the duty and tax to clear customs and caused the package return back to seller, we will unable to refund you any amount if costs is over your order amount.

"

That isn't the e-mail that told me my oder was "complete". Please give me a few minutes to dig it up and post it here...:-)

(10-18-2019, 11:45 AM)rick1959 Wrote:

"

"

That isn't the e-mail that told me my oder was "complete". Please give me a few minutes to dig it up and post it here...:-)
This is it sans some personal info:

Your order is complete
Hi there. Your recent order on PINE Store has been completed. Your order details are shown below for your reference:
Your Order has been shipped via DHL.
Tracking #3028807924
CLICK HERE to track your shipment.
17/10/2019

Order #110713
Product
Quantity
Price14" PINEBOOK Pro LINUX LAPTOP
Power Supply: US
$199.99
USB ETHERNET DONGLE

$9.99Subtotal:
$209.98
Shipping:
$33.00 via Pinebook DHL Shipping
Payment Method:
PayPal
Total:
$242.98
Customer details

That appeared yesterday early. Have you checked your spam folders?

"

"

(10-18-2019, 11:28 AM)binarian Wrote: Automated pickup container?  How'd that get set up?  Is it possible that those that haven't gotten any word yet are supposed to be picking the PBP up somewhere, and we haven't been notified about it?  Or did you make special arrangements to have that happen?

"

"

Your order is complete
Hi there. Your recent order on PINE Store has been completed. Your order details are shown below for your reference:
Tracking #3028807924
17/10/2019

Order #110713
Product
Quantity
$199.99
USB ETHERNET DONGLE

$9.99Subtotal:
$209.98
Shipping:
Payment Method:
PayPal
Total:
$242.98
Customer details

I don't have anything like that anywhere.  Closest thing I have is the receipt for purchase, from Jul 26.  There's that, the email I posted above (Sept 25), and radio silence ever since.

I've been checking my spam folder almost hourly.  Nothing.
(10-18-2019, 11:55 AM)binarian Wrote:
(10-18-2019, 11:28 AM)binarian Wrote: Automated pickup container?  How'd that get set up?  Is it possible that those that haven't gotten any word yet are supposed to be picking the PBP up somewhere, and we haven't been notified about it?  Or did you make special arrangements to have that happen?

"

"

(10-18-2019, 11:34 AM)rick1959 Wrote: After I got notification, I signed up for their DHL program for notification. So it was AFTER notification. BUT, I am wondering, as a result of the botched notification of the locker codes, whether notification got misdirected for some. Did you ever get the e-mail from the "Pinebook Team" your order was completed and gave tracking info?

"

"

Your order is complete
Tracking #3028807924
17/10/2019

Order #110713
Product
Quantity
$199.99
USB ETHERNET DONGLE

$9.99Subtotal:
$209.98
Shipping:
Payment Method:
PayPal
Total:
$242.98
Customer details

I don't have anything like that anywhere.  Closest thing I have is the receipt for purchase, from Jul 26.  There's that, the email I posted above (Sept 25), and radio silence ever since.

Why not simply reply to your order from July and see what they say?
(10-18-2019, 11:57 AM)rick1959 Wrote:
(10-18-2019, 11:55 AM)binarian Wrote:
(10-18-2019, 11:34 AM)rick1959 Wrote: After I got notification, I signed up for their DHL program for notification. So it was AFTER notification. BUT, I am wondering, as a result of the botched notification of the locker codes, whether notification got misdirected for some. Did you ever get the e-mail from the "Pinebook Team" your order was completed and gave tracking info?

"

"

(10-18-2019, 11:39 AM)binarian Wrote: The latest email from the Pinebook Team I have is from Sept. 25:

"

"

Your order is complete
Tracking #3028807924
17/10/2019

Order #110713
Product
Quantity
$199.99
USB ETHERNET DONGLE

$9.99Subtotal:
$209.98
Shipping:
Payment Method:
PayPal
Total:
$242.98
Customer details

Why not simply reply to your order from July and see what they say?

I planned on doing that over the weekend if I don't hear of anything by the end of the day today.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shipping Update and Stock Availability Thread Luke 87 88,321 03-05-2023, 12:35 PM
Last Post: maos
  PinePhone Keyboard update [April 24/04] Luke 73 106,722 08-12-2022, 11:46 AM
Last Post: kat22
  October update follow-up Luke 0 2,514 10-29-2021, 01:02 PM
Last Post: Luke
  PinePhone BE & Pinebook Pro shipping update thread Luke 136 164,866 06-04-2021, 09:43 AM
  PinePhone Mobian CE shipping update thread Luke 59 79,843 04-25-2021, 12:57 PM
  PinePhone KDE Community Edition shipping update thread. Luke 135 174,665 04-11-2021, 01:47 PM
Video February Community Update Video Synopsis Luke 0 2,888 02-19-2021, 08:23 PM
  Manjaro Community Edition Shipping thread Luke 122 145,701 01-28-2021, 07:30 PM
Last Post: Muad
Information August/ September Pinebook Pro, PineTab and PinePhone shipping thread Luke 256 371,201 10-27-2020, 11:14 AM
  The PinePhone is real and shipping soon! (September blog update) fire219 20 35,656 09-22-2020, 02:41 PM
Last Post: fsflover