[Press] Polish portal wrote about pinebook pro
https://www.dobreprogramy.pl/Pinebook-Pr...03380.html

Comment are not good but article very interesting. (Łukaszu napisz do nich i rozwiej wątpliwości, obiecaj egzemplarz do testów albo nie dla mnie do testów Wink myślę, ze informacje z pierwszej ręki beda ciekawe. Cokolwiek by pisać to ilośc komentarzy jest bardzo duża. Zainteresowanie jest)
This site wrote about banana pi router https://www.dobreprogramy.pl/Banana-Pi-B...03399.html

Meybe next time wrote some about pine router ?
I tend to follow the Polish press regarding PINE64 devices Smile I see no real point in writing back to the author of this particular article, as its neither an opinion pieces nor a review - just a number of facts about the device. As for the comments, I've learned not to engage in comment sections outside of our own platform.

In general, when it comes to Polish communities and press I am mostly interested in Niebezpiecznik and would be interested in getting a PBP and PinePhone to them - they are really awesome.
You can find me on IRC, Discord and Twitter

(08-30-2019, 02:04 AM)Luke Wrote: I tend to follow the Polish press regarding PINE64 devices Smile I see no real point in writing back to the author of this particular article, as its neither an opinion pieces nor a review - just a number of facts about the device. As for the comments, I've learned not to engage in comment sections outside of our own platform.

In general, when it comes to Polish communities and press I am mostly interested in Niebezpiecznik and would be interested in getting a PBP and PinePhone to them - they are really awesome.

The comments were indeed bad ... but .... it was mainly a Windows vs Linux war ....
Hm, wifi in pinebook can switch to admin mode? I can send any wifi packet? 
If the pinebook allows you to use wifi in administrator mode then the malware will definitely be happy and write about it.

But can a pinebook do this?

What is PBP?

It is important that people learned that such device exists. And if the editorial office bought one piece, we could get to know the review. I think any editors and pclab and benchmark and Linux + and .... anything elseWink

a ja się cieszę, że ludzie się dowiedzieli, że taki sprzęt istnieje. 
Wiem, że do kali linux jest trudno dokupic dobrą kartę wifi z trybem administratora. Czy karta w pinebooku umie przejsc w ten stryb? To by ucieszyło wiele osób.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  looking to buy one pinebook pro (mainland China) duanduan 3 1,901 03-21-2024, 07:44 PM
Last Post: wangyukunshan
  Cellular module for Pinebook Pro Lotech 1 298 03-05-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: KC9UDX
  Screen on pinebook stays black but can ssh into machine tuxxpine 0 238 02-23-2024, 04:22 PM
Last Post: tuxxpine
  Sale my ANSI PineBook Pro cuthbertdavies 0 226 02-14-2024, 09:12 PM
Last Post: cuthbertdavies
  Compiling with -j6 on the Pinebook Pro (Overheat) KC9UDX 0 166 02-14-2024, 09:01 AM
Last Post: KC9UDX
  Pinebook Pro in EU for Sale - €90 jan_vdk 2 554 02-07-2024, 02:12 AM
Last Post: 23Ro
  Pinebook Pro for sale tomekdev 2 618 02-01-2024, 11:35 AM
Last Post: tomekdev
  Video Editing Is Possible On The PineBook Pro! ImmyChan 10 7,218 12-17-2023, 09:29 PM
Last Post: insideau786
  Brand new Pinebook Pro doesn't boot after Manjaro update johnboiles 8 1,998 12-15-2023, 02:11 PM
Last Post: wdt
  Happy eMMC and SDcard OS usage for Pinebook Pro Newbies... Paulie420 42 59,118 11-20-2023, 06:22 PM
Last Post: wdt