New Forum
(05-24-2019, 12:37 PM)fire219 Wrote: You all made your opinions clear: the old thread status icons were bad. They've been redone now!

Black open envelope -- no new posts
Blue closed envelope -- new posts
Gray circled X -- thread locked
Red closed envelope -- new posts in hot thread
Red sun -- hot thread

Hope this is less confusing Smile

Some new posts are only showing the red sun icon and can the boldness be bumped up a little more?

Thanks...
(06-07-2019, 12:30 AM)evilbunny Wrote:
(05-24-2019, 12:37 PM)fire219 Wrote: You all made your opinions clear: the old thread status icons were bad. They've been redone now!

Black open envelope -- no new posts
Blue closed envelope -- new posts
Gray circled X -- thread locked
Red closed envelope -- new posts in hot thread
Red sun -- hot thread

Hope this is less confusing Smile

Some new posts are only showing the red sun icon and can the boldness be bumped up a little more?

Thanks...

Unfortunately neither of those requests can be done.

Which posts show which icon is entirely up to logic buried deep in MyBB. I can only control what icon goes to each state.

Also, the new-post boldness is already as far as it can go. To make it any bolder would require an entirely different font to be used...
Community administrator and sysadmin for PINE64
(Translation: If something breaks on the website, forum, or chat network, I'm a good person to yell at about it)

Any chance of a mobile friendly skin at all?

The user experience on Ubuntu Touch is pretty poor, although it's slightly better on Android.
The "go to first unread post" link (the green encircled arrow next to the thread name) always refers to the same URL (https://forum.pine64.org/showthread.php?tid=4600&action=newpost) instead of the first unread post of the respective thread. Is that just for me?
(07-15-2019, 12:04 AM)CrystalGamma Wrote: The "go to first unread post" link (the green encircled arrow next to the thread name) always refers to the same URL (https://forum.pine64.org/showthread.php?tid=4600&action=newpost) instead of the first unread post of the respective thread. Is that just for me?

Thanks for pointing that out, I'm shocked that it hadn't been noticed by myself or anyone else.

It should be fixed once the Cloudflare cache updates (30min-1hr from this message).
Community administrator and sysadmin for PINE64
(Translation: If something breaks on the website, forum, or chat network, I'm a good person to yell at about it)

(07-15-2019, 08:36 AM)fire219 Wrote: Thanks for pointing that out, I'm shocked that it hadn't been noticed by myself or anyone else.

It should be fixed once the Cloudflare cache updates (30min-1hr from this message).

Works now, great. *thumbsup*. A propos, I wanted to write a thumbs up character/emoji there, but it got mangled into a question mark. Not a priority (since I'm mostly lurking here for news) but I wanted to point that out.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forum Restructuring pineadmin 0 3,232 03-20-2017, 09:33 AM
Last Post: pineadmin