Graphical glitch after bootup
Hi everyone,

Just got my Pine64 512mb, plugged into monitor. Flashed Remix to 8GB MicroSD card. Plugged in powersupply. Unit boots, but then has a graphical glitch right after?

Tried multiple power sources and USB cables - can't be the HDMI as first screen is fine.

Images of the startup process:

[Image: ge9DJuV.jpg?1]
(04-22-2016, 03:04 AM)kylev2015 Wrote: Hi everyone,

Just got my Pine64 512mb, plugged into monitor. Flashed Remix to 8GB MicroSD card. Plugged in powersupply. Unit boots, but then has a graphical glitch right after?

Tried multiple power sources and USB cables - can't be the HDMI as first screen is fine.

While not 100% likley, you still cant rule out a graphics mode incompatibility, or extremely noisy hdmi signal. Do you have another display you can test?
(04-22-2016, 03:04 AM)kylev2015 Wrote: Hi everyone,

Remix OS will NOT work on 512MB board due to memory limitation. The OS the best fit for 512MB board is Debian and ArchLinux.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Successful Bootup montyflange 23 28,129 06-20-2016, 04:03 AM
Last Post: Ghost