Rk3399 isp documentation
I am unable find any documentation regarding the ISP block in RK3399. Is this available ? Where can I find it ?
(11-16-2018, 07:14 AM)ktc Wrote: I am unable find any documentation regarding the ISP block in RK3399. Is this available ? Where can I find it ?

Did you try the Datasheet & Tech Ref Manual? Links in the wiki.
  • ROCKPro64 v2.1 2GB, 16Gb eMMC for rootfs, SX8200Pro 512GB NVMe for /home, HDMI video & sound, Bluetooth keyboard & mouse. Arch (6.2 kernel, Openbox desktop) for general purpose daily PC.
  • PinePhone Pro Explorer Edition, daily driver, rk2aw & U-boot on SPI, Arch/SXMO & Arch/phosh on eMMC
  • PinePhone BraveHeart now v1.2b 3/32Gb, Tow-boot with Arch/SXMO on eMMC
It seems the 1.4 TRM doesn’t have the ISP. I am trying to add a new camera and I like to add some new ISP capability particularly windowing etc. without the documentation it is slow progress.
(11-16-2018, 07:23 PM)ktc Wrote: It seems the 1.4 TRM doesn’t have the ISP. I am trying to add a new camera and I like to add some new ISP capability particularly windowing etc. without the documentation it is slow progress.

Please post your request to info@pine64.org and we will check with Rockchip whether they can release the related info. The more specific on the request info, the better chance to get the answer from Rockchip.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RK3399 question enip 6 7,529 07-20-2019, 05:00 AM
Last Post: stuartiannaylor