fan info papers in purchase section
in the area where you buy components to RockPro64 , the fan , if clicked on shows 3 pics and 4th is a spec page.  Does anyone have a clear view of that page I can access? or email to me?  (altonddavisjr@yahoo.com)

also, just received my unit! (There was a bag of screws) Are they to mount board to the clear base unit?
I want to purchase a few sbc screws on the side.
can anyone give specs on M.2 screw?  also any other screw that may be used in Pine boards?  Threadding, length, size screw.?]]

Humble Thanks!

alton davis

I am redesigning my clear case. I found a little larger fan with a nice steel cover. I want to assure the power is the same. I have tall heat sync, and pcie boards,
therefore my 2nd layer will accommodate the boards and tall heat sync.  A THIRD top layer will have mounted fan over heat sync providing excellent air flow through the three layer case with no sides.  I will have 2 2.5 wd sataiii ssd drives mounted on 2nd  clear layer as well.  that way it looks killer, and travel will be good.  plus if I can get specs on the gentleman's solar power set up.