February Backer, Still no Pine 64
Hi all,

I am a February backer and I ordered my Pine 64 2GB with an additional Pine 64 2GB and 2 Power Supplies.
The Kickstarter update said it would be shipped by the 12th, but I still have no tracking number nor shipment.
I've been patient hoping to just get even one pine, but I am losing hope that it will even come by the end of the month.

Had I known the power supplies and additional pine would cause a 2 month delay, I wouldn't have ordered it. 
I know they are busy shipping more boards, but could I at least get a confirmation that one board has been shipped?
I'm a March backer and haven't gotten anything yet and don't look forward to it coming anytime soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(04-14-2016, 10:54 PM)devildog125 Wrote: I'm a March backer and haven't gotten anything yet and don't look forward to it coming anytime soon

I'm a March backer and it arrived yesterday.  It shipped via China Post, which is nice and cheap but can range between average to very slow in delivery.  I presume they wait until they have a completely full boat and then finally set sail...
(04-14-2016, 10:20 PM)preimmortal Wrote: Hi all,

I am a February backer and I ordered my Pine 64 2GB with an additional Pine 64 2GB and 2 Power Supplies.
The Kickstarter update said it would be shipped by the 12th, but I still have no tracking number nor shipment.
I've been patient hoping to just get even one pine, but I am losing hope that it will even come by the end of the month.

Had I known the power supplies and additional pine would cause a 2 month delay, I wouldn't have ordered it. 
I know they are busy shipping more boards, but could I at least get a confirmation that one board has been shipped?

Per your description, your shipment should be already out on last week and KS team will provide you tracking number soon.
Hi, I ordered 3 pine64 2G + wifi in February by email corneljescu@yahoo.com. I just have not received tracknumber order number # 102220188.Este May 2016 and are Romania.Va please reply with the address of logat.geaxxy1972@gmail.com me !!!
(04-17-2016, 08:26 AM)tllim Wrote:

Per your description, your shipment should be already out on last week and KS team will provide you tracking number soon.

I am a February backer with unanswered emails.

2x - Pine 64 2GB
2x - Wifi Modules
2x - Acrylic Case
2x - Micro SD card (blank)
1x - HDMI Cable
1x - Micro USB.

Offered to drop the additional items without refund, no response.

Patiently waiting while other backers from February, March, April, and May are receiving their orders.

IF I knew the add-ons would extend my order by three months, I would have just gotten the Acrylic cases and Pines (even with the acrylic case there would be a delay to March - April).

I'm unsure what the delay is, from the updates all of these should be in stock? It is a shame if the delay is due to something that I could pick up from an electronics store around the corner. 

What is the delay/backlog for updating the shipping numbers? should this be relied upon?
(05-08-2016, 10:44 PM)rbag4i5 Wrote:
(04-17-2016, 08:26 AM)tllim Wrote:

I am a February backer with unanswered emails.

2x - Pine 64 2GB
2x - Wifi Modules
2x - Acrylic Case
2x - Micro SD card (blank)
1x - HDMI Cable
1x - Micro USB.

Offered to drop the additional items without refund, no response.

Patiently waiting while other backers from February, March, April, and May are receiving their orders.

IF I knew the add-ons would extend my order by three months, I would have just gotten the Acrylic cases and Pines (even with the acrylic case there would be a delay to March - April).

I'm unsure what the delay is, from the updates all of these should be in stock? It is a shame if the delay is due to something that I could pick up from an electronics store around the corner. 

What is the delay/backlog for updating the shipping numbers? should this be relied upon?
Sorry in the frustration. I am currently in China to help up the KS team to clear up the reminding shipment. All your items already in stock, and should be ready to go.
I'm also a February backer, and the most recent update I have been able to get is that "your order will be in a batch that will begin shipping out in about 3-4 weeks". This is far outside the shipping time I originally signed up for. I am not happy about this.
Backer #29,562 - KS funded 23 Jan 2016 - Backerkit funded 10 Mar 2016
STATUS - RECEIVED - STILL WAITING FOR MY TRACKING NUMBER THOUGH...  Undecided
(05-09-2016, 05:22 PM)RichT Wrote: I'm also a February backer, and the most recent update I have been able to get is that "your order will be in a batch that will begin shipping out in about 3-4 weeks". This is far outside the shipping time I originally signed up for. I am not happy about this.

Look at the upside, google "Failed Kicstarter"

This one has not failed to deliver. It's late, its slow shipping, and some of the features are either not implemented yet or were disabled to simplify troubleshooting while they manage other issues first. All of which is fairly normal for development of a product.  

Patience will pay off in the end. As I have mentioned to others investing a Kickstarter is buying into a dream. While I too think things could have been handled better, tllim and the rest of the crew are getting the job done. Eventually you will get your board, the downside of investing in hardware that is not built and not into major distribution is you have to wait. 

The original goal for this KS was under $32,000. They hit $1,700,000. 

If you just play the numbers they got 53x what they were looking for. 

What if shipping took 53x as long as predicted? 

I'd say they are doing a bang up job. Heck I believe the 1.7m is before the backerkit addons but I could be wrong. So thats additional issues and logistics. 

Also keep in mind some of us may have gotten our board before you, I think my 2G board came at the end of March, but I had no other additions. Guess what though, until this past weekend I could only use my Pine headless over ssh on only wired Ethernet. Things will likley be even better when you get yours..
(05-10-2016, 05:56 AM)rahlquist Wrote: This one has not failed to deliver.

Actually it has. For me, and for plenty of other people too, it would appear.
Backer #29,562 - KS funded 23 Jan 2016 - Backerkit funded 10 Mar 2016
STATUS - RECEIVED - STILL WAITING FOR MY TRACKING NUMBER THOUGH...  Undecided

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shipment is on hold February, henrythemouse 2 2,341 04-05-2022, 11:55 AM
Last Post: henrythemouse
  Yet another Epic Pine Store fail KNERD 41 44,861 02-22-2021, 10:11 AM
Last Post: KNERD
  Backer 5,199 - not delivered items bogasman 4 6,848 11-23-2016, 01:35 AM
Last Post: tllim
  BEFORE You post asking about shipping from Pine Store (not Kickstarter) rahlquist 41 79,372 10-13-2016, 03:56 PM
Last Post: hans
  Backer Order status chucko2 7 11,110 10-08-2016, 02:48 AM
Last Post: chucko2
  Kickstarter but no Pine..... JohnConner 7 10,250 08-30-2016, 03:37 AM
Last Post: MarkHaysHarris777
  Is the Pine A64+ 2G Sold out? Akmcc00 0 2,348 08-14-2016, 12:09 PM
Last Post: Akmcc00
  miss a lot of parts of my backer order visigalmarco 3 4,934 08-04-2016, 09:48 PM
Last Post: visigalmarco
  Kickstarter backer still waiting for shipment... pspina3rd 3 5,116 07-27-2016, 07:46 AM
Last Post: pspina3rd
  Missing Pine A64 boards Mikedr44628 2 4,297 07-26-2016, 02:00 AM
Last Post: Mikedr44628