Successful Bootup
Question 
OK got it to boot now into Remix OS but all the menu bars and that are on the outside of the TV edge. I have managed to right click and get display settings but there is no option to change resolution, refresh rate etc . How can I get it to change those now ?
(03-31-2016, 01:09 PM)montyflange Wrote: OK got it to boot now into Remix OS but all the menu bars and that are on the outside of the TV edge. I have managed to right click and get display settings but there is no option to change resolution, refresh rate etc . How can I get it to change those now ?

Yeah I finally got mine to boot on Android at lunch time. I have the same issue with it floating outside the edges of the screen somewhat. I'd try another tv but out of the 4 in my house only 1 appears to work with the pine.
Have you tried changing the aspect ratio on the tv? You can usually choose 16:9, 4:3, zoom1, zoom2, auto and so on.
I had the same issue when building my daily used media computer. I chose the auto mode and after a few seconds (2 or 3) of flickering it was adjusted correctly. (For the record I'm on a Samsung 55" 8005 TV)
I could do but it still looks crap. Like an old Spectrum game Smile
It's not been pre set to American TV and that NTSC thing has it. I did notice no other English only US as well which is a pain
Well, the issue where menu bars are floating outside the edge of the screen is caused by a bug in the HDMI driver which cause it to overscan. I raised the issue up to TL Lim and he said that it will be fixed in due course.
Donate BTC: 3Eav9uqXi8Nx1axb7QjK6xV4km4K9YGv9a
So all 3 OS released are no good then Sad
(04-01-2016, 07:47 AM)montyflange Wrote: So all 3 OS released are no good then Sad

Don't lose hope- everyone is still working daily on improving. I'm working with bringing another OS to the Pine64, as soon as i get my dev board. As of right now a lot of the OS's are flakey, but they'll improve Smile
If I've helped you with something, please leave a rating for my responses.
Yes I bought it knowing that Smile We are the developers Smile Another thing I woudl sugest in the next version is more USB ports. Once I got the mouse and keyboard plugged in I have no where for the Wi-fi dongle. Not that I've even tried that yet Smile But I do now have a powered USB hub to use
Hoping my NTSC Samsung SMART 32' TV, will work today, its coming!

TechieManny   Shy

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Graphical glitch after bootup kylev2015 2 3,880 04-22-2016, 06:32 AM
Last Post: tllim