+LTS/SOPINE Chromium-browser
Again, my older Pine-64 board does this just fine. The Pine-64 LTS seems to have trouble. 

I'm running the latest Armbian (for the touchscreen support, which I can't get working on Ubuntu+Mate). 

Installed Chromium-browser. 

It fails every time with the sad face icon that "something went wrong" and to reload. Which just repeats the cycle. 

Any ideas as to how to get this fixed? No real error messages to speak of. If started from CLI:

Code:
ATTENTION: default value of option force_s3tc_enble overridden by environment.
ERROR: sandbox_linuc.cc(375) InitializeSandbox() called with multiple threads in process gnu_process.

I guess the next step is to build from source, unless anyone has any better ideas. 

dg
I would go check in the armbian git repo if they apply all the tweaks from the Pine64 build for Pine64-LTS as well... if Chromium crashes, the sandboxing config options are wrong...
Come have a chat in the Pine IRC channel >>
Thanks, I found the sandbox fixes and also manually installed this over the top and it works now 9other than the annoying keychain popup I'm working to vanquish)
chromium-browser-l10n 65.0.3325.181-0ubuntu0.16.04.1 (arm64 binary) in ubuntu xenial