Faster CPU speed than 1.3GHZ?
Hello. Is it possible in any way to increase the clock speed on the CPU if I add one of those little heatsink things to it? I'm expecting no but just wanna be sure
(12-31-2017, 08:11 PM)RamenNoodles Wrote: Hello. Is it possible in any way to increase the clock speed on the CPU if I add one of those little heatsink things to it? I'm expecting no but just wanna be sure

It is possible to clock the SOC higher, but not really viable because of thermals.
You can find me on IRC, Discord and Twitter

(01-02-2018, 05:12 AM)Luke Wrote:
(12-31-2017, 08:11 PM)RamenNoodles Wrote: Hello. Is it possible in any way to increase the clock speed on the CPU if I add one of those little heatsink things to it? I'm expecting no but just wanna be sure

It is possible to clock the SOC higher, but not really viable because of thermals.

Alright, thanks.Yea. It does feel really hot when it's pinned in chrome kuz software renderer. I wanna get it out of software-renderer-land but idek how to get 2D or 3d accelerated X server

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  USB 3.0 hard drive write speed increase tip on Ubuntu 18.04 Wizardknight 3 6,762 05-26-2019, 10:28 PM
Last Post: Wizardknight