Hdmi-cec
Wink 
Hi,
Actualy i am testing this android 7.1.2 image: Android 7.1.2 Stock Image [microSD to eMMC] [Rooted] [20171012]
It workinging very  fine however i have noticed some issued with hdmi-cec:

On lg 55la691s:

The remote doesn't work has expected. When i type on touch on tthe remotte, the action dosn't take account in this moment but to time later. So is very strange. Anybody has an experiance on LG device? Anybody has infornation about hdmi configuration on android?

Samsung:

The hdmi work very fine: but if android is foccused on an application, télévision could lost connexion with device's hdmi cec. So the only solution to retreive the conexion is to go home with android app remote. Is theiee any soltuion?

So if somebody could have some piece of informations, or some driver to load on Android i could be intereseted,

Best regard
(12-26-2017, 04:59 PM)glycerine Wrote: Hi,
Actualy i am testing this android 7.1.2 image: Android 7.1.2 Stock Image [microSD to eMMC] [Rooted] [20171012]
It workinging very  fine however i have noticed some issued with hdmi-cec:

On lg 55la691s:

The remote doesn't work has expected. When i type on touch on tthe remotte, the action dosn't take account in this moment but to time later. So is very strange. Anybody has an experiance on LG device? Anybody has infornation about hdmi configuration on android?

Samsung:

The hdmi work very fine: but if android is foccused on an application, télévision could lost connexion with device's hdmi cec. So the only solution to retreive the conexion is to go home with android app remote. Is theiee any soltuion?

So if somebody could have some piece of informations, or some driver to load on Android i could be intereseted,

Best regard

I have the same problem with a sony bravia kd55.
it should actually work with the different android versions of ayufan, but in my case it switches off automatically when i turn it on. this is a shame because his androids are the best systems for me.

in the codi leia raybuntu cec works fine but the 4k playback does not work.

I would be happy about a fix.