Dead?
Seems like this forum doesn't get many posters. Almost getting like a ghost town . Tbh it makes me not want to buy one for fear of lack of support.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk
Hardly. I just think that the subject you are posting about is not particularly interesting to the community, you post in the wrong sub-forum and your posts show that you've done little research. If you would have read through the Rock64 forum you'd known that the RK3328 is not suitable for a laptop/ tablet for a number of reasons 
BTW ... I am assuming you mean the R64 when writing '4gb pine board'. 
You can find me on IRC, Discord and Twitter

if you read the wiki they keep to support ( pine64 , pine lts , sopine , rock64 )
just have this forum no much user post they news and problem.

pine64 , pine lts , sopine ,  have armbian (Linux ) , ayufan ( Linux and Android ) keep to support .
Other  motionEyeOS(Pine64) , Volumio Digital Audio Player (Pine64) , OpenMediaVault  , LibreElec KODI ( Rock64 )
And official pine64 & official rock64 (Android ) & rock64  linaro  ( Linux ).

You haven't enough?    it was very powerful if you talked software support .

I from here kickstarter 2015 years join it this forum for now 2017 i can saw it , they have keep to support .

But sometime you need is time , for me waiting volumio software two years Big Grin
If I am wrong please correct my content , thank !

1. Use Pine64 Running Ubuntu 16.04 Web Server ( LAMP )

2. Use Pine64 Running Official Android 6  for Media player
3. Use Pine64 Running Volumio Digital Audio Player

definitely not dead.
many new posts every time i check in (daily).
i might add that other sites/forums also cover the hardware discussed in these forums, even publish operating systems for it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PinePower USB-C ports dead nbxmike 1 1,262 01-31-2023, 03:45 PM
Last Post: fxc
  PinePower Desktop USB-C port dead qeek 3 1,833 08-29-2022, 12:33 AM
Last Post: gravedigger
  Pinebook Pro has become dead, no lights? JohnKarpenter 3 3,510 07-01-2021, 12:57 AM
Last Post: TfromTexas
  Pinebook Pro has become dead, no lights robgriff444 4 4,887 10-16-2020, 02:23 PM
Last Post: robgriff444