Networking trouble
(04-01-2016, 07:34 AM)s21 Wrote:
I think the screen going pink is an hdcp problem, possibly because I have an audio extractor connected in line with the HDMI to get an optical audio out, though this has been working with my previous pi setup

I fixed the Pink Hue for both Linux and Android by changing my monitors color setting from RGP to YPbPr. I am using HDMI to DVI connection.
(04-04-2016, 08:56 PM)rpfand Wrote:
I think the screen going pink is an hdcp problem, possibly because I have an audio extractor connected in line with the HDMI to get an optical audio out, though this has been working with my previous pi setup

I fixed the Pink Hue for both Linux and Android by changing my monitors color setting from RGP to YPbPr. I am using HDMI to DVI connection.
Unfortunately I'm using a TV and I don't have DVI in, I could give it a go with an hdmi to vga converter but I'm not going to get 4k out of that! Plus my main use is going to be a media centre so a monitor will be of no use, did you have the same pink hue off and on every 10-15 mins from the HDMI through a monitor? I wouldn't have thought you would have had any trouble via a monitor, thanks for letting me know

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
(04-05-2016, 12:26 PM)s21 Wrote:
(04-04-2016, 08:56 PM)rpfand Wrote:

Unfortunately I'm using a TV and I don't have DVI in, I could give it a go with an hdmi to vga converter but I'm not going to get 4k out of that! Plus my main use is going to be a media centre so a monitor will be of no use, did you have the same pink hue off and on every 10-15 mins from the HDMI through a monitor? I wouldn't have thought you would have had any trouble via a monitor, thanks for letting me know

The pink hue was constant until I switched tje monitor configuration. I will try it to a TV hdmi and see if the pink hue returns and let you know.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trouble Installing PHP5 JCMPine64 3 6,939 05-02-2016, 06:10 PM
Last Post: JCMPine64