So far not a happy customer
Received my Pine64+ today. Been playing with it for 3hrs now.  All I get is a black screen, tried it on a monitor with HDMI-DVI and a TV. Nothing

Have tried 3 versions of the Android Lollipop and remix os. Been using a class 10 SD card and power cable from my Ras PI. Get the red light, but nothing else..

Think I should have gone with the PI 3, I'm sure I noticed my network cable light flickering earlier but then nothing..

Have left it for 10mins even 30 mins after a clean install..

Any other ideas guys.. Huh Huh Huh Huh

BALLLS
(03-30-2016, 03:27 PM)deiniol39 Wrote: Received my Pine64+ today. Been playing with it for 3hrs now.  All I get is a black screen, tried it on a monitor with HDMI-DVI and a TV. Nothing

Have tried 3 versions of the Android Lollipop and remix os. Been using a class 10 SD card and power cable from my Ras PI. Get the red light, but nothing else..

Think I should have gone with the PI 3, I'm sure I noticed my network cable light flickering earlier but then nothing..

Have left it for 10mins even 30 mins after a clean install..

Any other ideas guys.. Huh Huh Huh Huh 
Is there any signal coming into the TV? If not, try another power cable. Make sure it's at least 2A, and the thicker the cable the better. Quick advice, i would use trial and error to see if changing cables and adapters does anything. That seems to be the main problem with Pine64's, certain cables don't work. 
How are you installing the OS's onto the card? There's a whole thread for just sd card burning software, some people had to use a different program to do it to work properly. Sorry you're having issues, i'm sure it'll work out soon enough Smile
If I've helped you with something, please leave a rating for my responses.
I have tried all the cables I have, even using my ipad adapter which I know outputs 2a..  I have now order a new SD card a Sandisk one and a new RAS PI 3 power cable.  If this doesn't work I am not spending anymore time on it.. Dodgy
I hope it all works out- sorry about the trouble you're having! Make sure the power cable is 20AWG. That definitely seems to be working fine with the Pine.
If I've helped you with something, please leave a rating for my responses.
(03-30-2016, 03:44 PM)deiniol39 Wrote: I have tried all the cables I have, even using my ipad adapter which I know outputs 2a..  I have now order a new SD card a Sandisk one and a new RAS PI 3 power cable.  If this doesn't work I am not spending anymore time on it.. Dodgy

In my experience, I have found PhoenixCard software to be a little flakey - sometimes it works ok, other times not so much.
'Flakey' It's total crap. 9 hours trying to get something to work now.
Agreed - this Phoenix hasn't risen from the ashes Smile Smile

I have to do this procedure multiple times.

But if you are not using your board, I can take it for free Tongue
Mine works just fine Smile
Same here... I tried numerous 2+ amp USB chargers and cables, known-good uSD cards, numerous Android and Linux images...nothing on the display what-so-ever.  Not even a sync signal.  The LAN does come up after a few seconds but it doesn't seem to be pulling a lease from my DHCP server either.  I'll hook my serial adapter to the UART later tonight to see if there is any console activity...
not happy all.  I have been through numerous cables, OS's and still no joy.  red led and nothing not even a signal to my tv.
One thing that was not obvious for me was when using that Pheonixcard software, was I had to change the Write Mode to the Start instead of Product.