what do I do worng?
Question 
I pledge my pine-A64 via the Kickstarter project
and got it almost a year ago.
it was the 2GB version
to be honest? i was really excited.
it came with the original power supply, the Bluetooth\ WiFi module, Air mouse keyboard and a HDMI to DVI adapter

BUT....

I build a 32 GB microSD (SanDisk class 10) card with one of the OS
connect everything to a computer screen (Xerox)
connect the Pine A64 to the power supply the red led switch on but nothing happened.
I install a new OS but still nothing..

I put everything aside and forgot from it.

few days ago I lookd for a Android OS system and try it again
this time with a smaller computer screen ASUS one
a HDMI to DVI new cable a new 32 microSD card (Kingston class 10)

and used the "PINE64 Installer" to build the mirror
I try few OS
Android 6, 7 , Remix

but It still does not work

so,
what do I do wrong??

is it possible that the board is damage?

thank you Uriel
Our two most common types of failure are either power supply or SD card related.

Crappy SD cards (fake or substandard) or bad image burns account for about 60% of Pine board failures;  the rest can usually be accounted for due to crappy or under-volt power supplies.

We recommend Samsung Evo Plus Class 10 32G cards.  Use a power supply of 5v @ 2500ma  2.5A and if possible power the board via the euler bus pin(4  +5v)  and pin(6  ground).  ( the micro usb connector is substandard and will not provide stable voltage|current particularly during boot.

Get yourself a serial to usb ttl bridge adapter cable.  This will allow you to monitor the serial console during bootup which will help you diagnose what is happening;  usually the Pine board is in fact booting, but the hdmi is not working for some reason ; usually due to monitor specs, etc.

Also, notice whether the LED(s) are blinking on the eth jack;  do you see it attach on your router ?  You can ssh to it if so!

Visit us at the irc address listed below;  we'll be happy to help you live get your board going...
marcushh777    Cool

please join us for a chat @  irc.pine64.xyz:6667   or ssl  irc.pine64.xyz:6697

( I regret that I am not able to respond to personal messages;  let's meet on irc! )
(07-23-2017, 04:32 AM)MarkHaysHarris777 Wrote: Our two most common types of failure are either power supply or SD card related.

Crappy SD cards (fake or substandard) or bad image burns account for about 60% of Pine board failures;  the rest can usually be accounted for due to crappy or under-volt power supplies.

We recommend Samsung Evo Plus Class 10 32G cards.  Use a power supply of 5v @ 2500ma  2.5A and if possible power the board via the euler bus pin(4  +5v)  and pin(6  ground).  ( the micro usb connector is substandard and will not provide stable voltage|current particularly during boot.

Get yourself a serial to usb ttl bridge adapter cable.  This will allow you to monitor the serial console during bootup which will help you diagnose what is happening;  usually the Pine board is in fact booting, but the hdmi is not working for some reason ; usually due to monitor specs, etc.

Also, notice whether the LED(s) are blinking on the eth jack;  do you see it attach on your router ?  You can ssh to it if so!

Visit us at the irc address listed below;  we'll be happy to help you live get your board going...

First 
thank you for your fast response 

I shell look for a Samasung Evo Plus card 
(I'm using  new  Kingston 32 SD HC class 10 card... 
or 
a new SanDisk ULTRA 32 HD class 10 cards...)

I'm using the original power supply.. 
how can I connect the power supply to the euler bus?

I connect a normal lan cable to the eth jack and to a router 
the LEDs are blinking and I "map" my network and yes the pine 64 got a IP address
and I can ping to it
but I couldn't connect to him using Putty   - But that was a great Idea!!

so
the board work good
the power supply is OK
the MicroSD is OK too

so I need to solve the screen problem (I ordered a 7'' screen from pine-A64 few days ago)

Uriel
For the moment, I would forego connecting the power to the euler buss, since its working and power does not appear to be an issue;  but, the way is you cut the cable and put female jumpers on the wire ends (requires crimping and solder) and then you plug the +5v line on pin(4) or pin(2),  and plug the ground line (neg) to pin(6).

Your next step is going to find a monitor that supports 720p60 hdmi or 1080p60 hdmi  ;  

or, your next step is to connect a serial ttl to usb bridge cable to the pine board and plug the usb end into your pc, or mac;  you can watch the bootup log there, and when its up you'll be able to logon there too !  From there you may be able to fix some hdmi or networking parms.

Good to know the board works !
marcushh777    Cool

please join us for a chat @  irc.pine64.xyz:6667   or ssl  irc.pine64.xyz:6697

( I regret that I am not able to respond to personal messages;  let's meet on irc! )
I've got Android 5.1.1 working perfectly and decided to try both the Android 6 and 7.1 releases from official sites.  I get them to boot up fine and edited the appropriate file to make sure its displaying on hdmi fine.  However, both 6 and 7.1 have no sound output. 

Was there a specific config edit I needed to make to fix this, and could someone point me in the right direction?