sound bar
I see the sound bar in actu n'33, It is a good idea, 

I would like to do the same project.

anyone know how to have the source of this project..?

thanks you
(03-23-2016, 12:57 AM)hazerty Wrote: I see the sound bar in actu n'33, It is a good idea, 

I would like to do the same project.

anyone know how to have the source of this project..?

thanks you

I'm am currently working on a similar project, i will be uploading photos and steps when finished. 
I'm using android w/touchscreen version. with the 7" LCD from pine64. 
will be finished this week! been a month in the making.  
built in amp, power from 12 volt or 120 volt .
Almost done! cutting and staining the last 2 pieces of wood and the acrylic lid for the electronics today.
ordered second amp to double the capable volume.
Pictures soon i promise.
(07-22-2016, 09:57 AM)n3xu5l3ak Wrote: Almost done! cutting and staining the last 2 pieces of wood and the acrylic lid for the electronics today.
Pictures soon i promise.

i have repeatedly tried to post pictures to the forum and no luck!
its been done for a long time. will dropbox the pics or something for everyone. 
and youtube video coming.
(08-28-2016, 05:19 PM)n3xu5l3ak Wrote: i have repeatedly tried to post pictures to the forum and no luck!

The forum restricts the size of photo posts.  Also, you might want to 'resize' the frame of the pic too.  I typically use a photo editor like GIMP on gnu+linux, or Preview on the mac, to resize the pics to 21 cm height, and I set the type to JPEG, and set the quality|size to 68Kb.  This works very well.  Hope this is helpful.
marcushh777    Cool

please join us for a chat @  irc.pine64.xyz:6667   or ssl  irc.pine64.xyz:6697

( I regret that I am not able to respond to personal messages;  let's meet on irc! )
(08-28-2016, 05:19 PM)n3xu5l3ak Wrote:
(07-22-2016, 09:57 AM)n3xu5l3ak Wrote: Almost done! cutting and staining the last 2 pieces of wood and the acrylic lid for the electronics today.
Pictures soon i promise.

i have repeatedly tried to post pictures to the forum and no luck!
its been done for a long time. will dropbox the pics or something for everyone. 
and youtube video coming.

Looking forward to seeing this completed, link to youtube please?