Game Controllers
(05-04-2016, 12:56 AM)Keex Wrote: The Xbox360 controller works flawlessly out of the box in Android.

Just wanted to add this to this list. Smile

... and it works flawlessly in RemixOS. I even had no issues with a wireless xbox 360 controller - with the exception of LED blinking after the controller synced up with the dongle (but everything worked normally).
You can find me on IRC, Discord and Twitter

Regarding the PS3 controller I am currently using Remix OS and it works reasonably. To use it's full potential one would have to use an app such as sisaxis but they always need root access, which isn't available on Remix OS.

Pine 64 2GB - Remix OS  - HP wireless keyboard = Working - PS3 controller with USB = Working
I know this stopped about 2 months ago, but has anyone tried to connect a Wii remote as a controller? Thinking would be cool to get an old school NES emulator going, and if I could use the Wii remote like the old NES controller (which is something the Wii does if you download classic games).
Kickstarter backer #5,864  --  SBC Noob  --  SE Michigan, USA
(01-21-2016, 07:45 PM)KryPtAlIvIaN Wrote:
(01-21-2016, 01:47 PM)dimercu9 Wrote: Can you simply purchase a few android controllers (bluetooth connectable) and sync these to the emulators?  I am hoping to create an emulation station with all systems through Gamecube (at the latest) and four controllers, for the cheapest possible. Hoping for some insight on everything else I may need so I can hit the ground running when my Pine 64 comes in!

I cannot confirm Bluetooth right now, but I can confirm generic USB controllers and the Xbox 360 controller with wireless receiver works fine with Android on Pine 64.

I wouldn't expect to run anything beyond Dreamcast, meaning PS2 and GameCube are out of the question right now.

Hello everyone, I'm using pine a64 and installing retroarch, everything smooth but when i connect wired xbox 360 controller its keep blinking even i installed the driver using this command sudo apt-get install xboxdrv

can anyone help me out?
Xbox one controller works out of the box on pc but ps3/4 controllers work with software if you prefer them.
(03-16-2021, 01:17 PM)lloydpope77 Wrote: Xbox one controller works out of the box on pc but ps3/4 controllers work with software if you prefer them.

AND

I like to play super mario sunshine game at roms world and this game graphic so good.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pine A64 - Android Game station project octopus 22 37,231 07-19-2016, 01:15 AM
Last Post: octopus