Shipping Progress
PLEASE COMMUNICATE WITH US!
Well I just got an email saying my order has shipped with a tracking number. Hopefully not too long of a wait from China now!
Email to KS backers:

Kickstarter

May 27 Updates - Shipping, Batteries, Complaints, Software
Posted by PINE64 Inc. (Creator)
Backer3x 460cb89427d3080c4af09ff9ed1230356e10dbb821d0681e852a539a7ff780dc For backers only

Hey Guys, we know its been awhile since the last update, but we've been working around the clock getting your packages out..

We currently have a 9 day response time, as backers are sending 800-1200 emails a day asking for their tracking numbers. Sometimes people send 2-3 emails a day asking the same question... We mentioned that we were tracking for end of May shipments for Kickstarter packages and we just uploaded 9,155 tracking numbers this morning for packages sent out in the last 1-2 weeks. As we mentioned in the past, the system is a bit complicated and everything is manually entered in, so it does take some time.

We've also received multiple emails from people requesting their shipments.. we've sent out maybe more than 10 times the surveys for the 942 people that HAVE NOT answered their surveys. If you have not answered the surveys make sure you answer them. You can find your survey at http://pine64.backerkit.com.
Backerkit Shipments
Backerkit Shipments

We've uploaded our latest batch of 9155 tracking numbers, bringing our total shipment to 30,855 shipped. You should have received an update with your tracking numbers. if your tracking number does not have any info, it means it was recently processed in the last 24-48 hours so please allow a few days for the tracking number to get scanned in.
Remaining orders

We are working around the clock to get these remaining orders out everyday and as mentioned in our last update.. the ABS Case enclosure was delayed from the factory that are making our enclosures. With that said, orders with ABS cases will be dispatched WITHOUT ABS case and then the ABS case will ship separately in mid to late June when the supplier provides us the cases back. (Previous mold, the supplier had made a mistake and was 1mm off the mold)
Lithium Batteries

Lithium batteries (if you ordered them) for USA will be dispatched Monday, May 30th, 2016 separately from your package as we needed to follow specific shipping protocols for lithium batteries. EU shipments of batteries will also dispatch next week.
Complaints

As we understand, we are a bit delayed in our shipments, but please keep in mind, this was a Kickstarter project, not a store. Please read the Kickstarter Terms of Use.

" At the same time, backers must understand that when they back a project, they’re helping to create something new — not ordering something that already exists. There may be changes or delays, and there’s a chance something could happen that prevents the creator from being able to finish the project as promised."

We are finishing the project as promised, as fast as we can. Filing complaints with the State Attorney General isn't going to get anywhere as you pledged a Kickstarter campaign, not buying from a store. All of these complaints will just delay the shipment even more cause now we have to spend hours dealing with these matters.
PINE64 Shipments
PINE64 Shipments

Everyday, we dispatch hundreds of shipments then try to clear up email requests. Email requests for status updates have been halted so we can focus on DOA shipments / wrong shipments / etc. 75% of tracking number requests have all been shipped out and we are focusing on shipping the remaining out in the next 1-2 weeks.

Keep in mind.. any ABS related materials such as ABS case or Playbox- the ABS case is shipped separately as the ABS mold factory isn't ready yet but we don't want to hold your shipment. By doing this, instead of delaying the shipment even more, we are getting the board and accessories to you first.
Software

We're working on the RemixOS update for you guys with Jide Technology, I know there has been bugs on this. We have been working on developing with our in house engineers the last few weeks to fix bugs on the software and experiment with other hardware collaborations.

We've also been working with ExaGear to test x86 compatibility to run x86 apps on the PINE64. So far, it has been working out great. Once we finalize the testing, we will send an update for the software download.

Spotify on PINE64
Image courtesy from ExaGear
Image courtesy from ExaGear

Telegram on PINE64
Telegram on PINE64 - Image courtesy from ExaGear
Telegram on PINE64 - Image courtesy from ExaGear

Given time, the software will be more refined and once we dispatch the rest of the units we can shift focus on supporting software and development.

We will be uploading another set of shipping numbers next Wednesday to clear out the next batch of shipments.
Heart red3x 2019c629ae391874baae160fd7d5cb7463e2d18db0882abbe96501245aa6ef77 Like
Comment on Kickstarter
Explore projects anywhere and everywhere, with Kickstarter for iPhone®, iPad®, and Android™.
Don't want to receive updates from this project? That's okay, you can unsubscribe.
Kickstarter on Facebook Kickstarter on Twitter

Kickstarter · 58 Kent St, Brooklyn NY 11222 · www.kickstarter.com

Contact Us
I too have just received an email confirming that my 'order' has indeed been shipped, and I can finally see that it is finally on its way at last! Smile

It is still in China mind you, and I am in the U.K. so I will just have to hope that it doesn't take too long to complete its journey!

Nevertheless, I can now look forward to being able to check it out, and evaluating the various operating systems etc.
No tracking number for me yet, hopefully I'll get it on Wednesday. Backerkit status is still "Ready to ship", as it has been for two months or so.

Qui vivra verra.
(05-24-2016, 11:55 PM)bonterra Wrote: @jtgiroux : you'll find your backer number on the KS website, check your profile for the projects you've backed, click the one you want to check and then scroll down to the bottom.

My card was charged on approximately the same dates as yours but I haven't received any shipping notifications either, nor have they replied to my emails.

Thanks... my backer # is 9285.  Hopefully I see my stuff soon, at least everything but the ABS case.  I still have yet to receive any emails regarding shipment.
Hi I wonder where could I locate the backer#? So far I have received only an order# by the time I purchased Pine64. I placed the order around mid-april. When shall I expect the shipment then? Thank you.
(05-29-2016, 08:43 PM)phbosco Wrote: Hi I wonder where could I locate the backer#? So far I have received only an order# by the time I purchased Pine64. I placed the order around mid-april. When shall I expect the shipment then? Thank you.

If you ordered in April you're not a Kickstarter backer but a pre-order customer, the KS campaign ended in late January. If you ordered only the Pine board and none of the delayed accessories you should have your package within a few weeks as it seems they already prepared shipments according to @tllim. However, don't take my word for it as these guys seem to have lost their connection to reality, we're still many backers who haven't received even a shipping notice so far. 

(I know the campaign was massively overfunded but that doesn't excuse the lack of information. There was for example not a word in the last update about the Z-wave modules being delayed, nor that they would begin to ship boards separately as not to have the accessories delay the delivery even further. )
yeah, i did a pre-order and got an email early last week that said it had shipped. truth of the matter is they have not given the post office anything at this point. my account is marked as fulfilled when in reality it is not fulfilled. the logistics firm handling pine64 stinks. i guess the fact they can look on paper and say my order was delivered end of may as promised makes them feel good. but that paper is just a lie. nothing has been delivered end of may as promised. being unable to deliver is one thing, but lying about it is whole other shady business practice. pine64 not looking good.
I preorderd mine on 2016-03-14 and still no info Sad

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What happened to $12 EU shipping rate to Poland? Randomuser 5 2,964 12-17-2023, 01:57 PM
Last Post: ashvaganda
  Shipping Alternatives for USA customers FOSSagent0 4 2,680 05-13-2023, 09:44 AM
Last Post: KC9UDX
  Shipping to Canada extremely costly cptantiles 1 1,067 02-28-2023, 11:33 PM
Last Post: calinb
  Shipping TO Hong Kong? hker 1 2,013 07-06-2022, 07:47 PM
Last Post: RuTrainsurfer
  Shipping stuck in: "Airlines Receive" for nearly a month KiteX3 12 7,953 03-26-2022, 03:58 PM
Last Post: dachalife
  Have EU pinephones started shipping since CNY? baigan 6 5,184 02-28-2022, 10:55 PM
Last Post: tllim
  No more standard shipping? kqlnut 3 3,664 07-19-2021, 05:45 AM
Last Post: kqlnut
Question PineBook Pro shipping to India User 22380 2 4,302 06-25-2021, 09:37 PM
Last Post: User 22380
  no shipping notice on my purchase restiforin 0 2,211 06-13-2021, 03:18 PM
Last Post: restiforin
  Shipping service used in Canada MikeJewski 6 11,889 05-17-2021, 04:13 PM
Last Post: optimus