I/O expansions - what are your plan(s)?
title says it all. What do you plan to attach to the I/O expansion ports?
(12-12-2015, 05:35 PM)Vroomer Wrote: title says it all. What do you plan to attach to the I/O expansion ports?

The first release is Zwava module, and follow up with "Shield" adapter, Education board, and etc. We will start on another thread in this forum soon to discuss on IO boards. We want to listen to user response before starts the design.
(12-13-2015, 03:13 AM)tllim Wrote:
(12-12-2015, 05:35 PM)Vroomer Wrote: title says it all. What do you plan to attach to the I/O expansion ports?
We want to listen to user response before starts the design.

Personally, I could do with an SPI or I2C line and a few GPIO pins. With that, I could control just about any external circuitry I decide to build.
(12-19-2015, 05:26 AM)Haathi Wrote:
We want to listen to user response before starts the design.

Personally, I could do with an SPI or I2C line and a few GPIO pins. With that, I could control just about any external circuitry I decide to build.

Yes, you can.

The first release is Zwava module, and follow up with "Shield" adapter, Education board, and etc. We will start on another thread in this forum soon to discuss on IO boards. We want to listen to user response before starts the design.

Well, personally I plan to do robotics, so a motor controller board would be nice. I wonder, though if an adapter to use Arduino expansion shields would be feasible?
(01-02-2016, 06:55 PM)Brett Bellmore Wrote:

Well, personally I plan to do robotics, so a motor controller board would be nice. I wonder, though if an adapter to use Arduino expansion shields would be feasible?

A "shield adapter" board already in planning and will release more information in two weeks time.
I am wanting to build a better aquarium monitor project than I currently have. Hopefully one more responsive and more features.

Will the Pine64+ support the Adafruit Waterproof DS18B20 Digital temperature sensor?
https://www.adafruit.com/products/381
(01-22-2016, 01:57 PM)p1g8boy Wrote: I am wanting to build a better aquarium monitor project than I currently have.  Hopefully one more responsive and more features.

Will the Pine64+ support the Adafruit Waterproof DS18B20 Digital temperature sensor?
https://www.adafruit.com/products/381

Just need developer to implement teh 1 wire communication.