Infrared header pinout
Can someone confirm the infrared header pinout for me?
The connector list and board schematic on the wiki both say VCC, IR, GND. My board is VCC, GND, IR.
(10-30-2016, 12:24 PM)HellFire Wrote: Can someone confirm the infrared header pinout for me?
The connector list and board schematic on the wiki both say VCC, IR, GND. My board is VCC, GND, IR.

Please read through this entire thread:

Also,  please read this:
marcushh777    Cool

please join us for a chat @  irc.pine64.xyz:6667   or ssl  irc.pine64.xyz:6697

( I regret that I am not able to respond to personal messages;  let's meet on irc! )
(10-30-2016, 12:26 PM)MarkHaysHarris777 Wrote:
(10-30-2016, 12:24 PM)HellFire Wrote: Can someone confirm the infrared header pinout for me?

Please read through this entire thread:

Also,  please read this:

From left to right (headphone jack to USB ports) and looking at the board end on, it should be OUT, GND, VCC. The connector doc on the wiki is incorrect, but you can't rely on the pinout order on the schematic as it doesn't always relate to the physical layout. Make sure you look at first link Mark linked if you are still confused, as he included some pics showing it in place. I just flexed the pins to make sure the leads were under tension to ensure good contact, but for a more permanent installation soldering some header pins on the end is probably better.