How to open the CSI?
Hi,

I just wanted to double check before I break anything.

The CSI connector has a white part on the top and a darker part on the bottom. To open it, you need to push the white part up, correct? then slot in the camera and close it again.

Thanks,
NO

You very gently lift the black bar up with your finger nail... no metal tools... and be VERY careful because it is easily broken.

slide the camera cable into the connector with the contact pads down (towards the board) and close the black bar.
marcushh777    Cool

please join us for a chat @  irc.pine64.xyz:6667   or ssl  irc.pine64.xyz:6697

( I regret that I am not able to respond to personal messages;  let's meet on irc! )
(08-30-2016, 04:16 PM)MarkHaysHarris777 Wrote: NO

You very gently lift the black bar up with your finger nail... no metal tools... and be VERY careful because it is easily broken.

slide the camera cable into the connector with the contact pads down (towards the board) and close the black bar.

Thank you! 

Glad I asked and thanks for the quick answer
(08-31-2016, 01:15 AM)NWUK Wrote:
(08-30-2016, 04:16 PM)MarkHaysHarris777 Wrote: NO

Thank you! 

Glad I asked and thanks for the quick answer

welcome !

Big Grin
marcushh777    Cool

please join us for a chat @  irc.pine64.xyz:6667   or ssl  irc.pine64.xyz:6697

( I regret that I am not able to respond to personal messages;  let's meet on irc! )