GbE - again :-)
While I am one of the people that has two 2GB boards with working GbE on longsleep's Linux kernel and dts, I tried the new Android release today with the same setup as my Debian images. For me GbE is still broken on Android. So I got two questions: Has the gmac overflow fix been applied as well as the dts rx/tx delay values we use for the Linux images? I tried to extract the dtbs from the current Android build, but still got some issues there...
Come have a chat in the Pine IRC channel >>
We were talking about it on IRC.

My GbE is working too, but speedtests on Android even on Linux are really bad for me. Unusable. Got around 20/10
(07-26-2016, 06:00 PM)xalius Wrote: While I am one of the people that has two 2GB boards with working GbE on longsleep's Linux kernel and dts, I tried the new Android release today with the same setup as my Debian images. For me GbE is still broken on Android. So I got two questions: Has the gmac overflow fix been applied as well as the dts rx/tx delay values we use for the Linux images? I tried to extract the dtbs from the current Android build, but still got some issues there...

When you have same lead, I will inform Android engineer to try out. Once Android build fixed, the Remix build will follow up.