Open Hab Kiosk mode
I have the screen with my pine 64, and have seen a number of guides setting up a Linux box to start up in kiosk mode
Does anyone have an idea or even a guide as to installing a minimal GUI and a web browser, then configuring it to auto start in full screen displaying the open Hab interface. 

It doesn't make sense to me just to use the pine as a server only and not to run a local browser then it would become a nice wall mounted interface.
(07-23-2016, 07:47 AM)Robbudge Wrote: I have the screen with my pine 64, and have seen a number of guides setting up a Linux box to start up in kiosk mode
Does anyone have an idea or even a guide as to installing a minimal GUI and a web browser, then configuring it to auto start in full screen displaying the open Hab interface. 

It doesn't make sense to me just to use the pine as a server only and not to run a local browser then it would become a nice wall mounted interface.

As far as I know, the image is based on Ubuntu. So any tutorial you find about turning your Ubuntu machine into a kiosk should work on this image too. 
I.e. the first I found:
https://thepcspy.com/read/converting-ubu...-to-kiosk/

Cheers