Current/Possible Future Accessories, Show-cases for PineA64, FAQ and Add-on Prices
Thanks for this consolidation!
What about a DVB-C addon/module?
I don't know if it's possible, but it would be awesome!
Is there any information on the Thermal imaging camera?
(01-29-2016, 06:14 PM)qu13tst0rm Wrote: Is there any information on the Thermal imaging camera?

Announced? I haven't see any so far.
Nice centralised list, great idea!

Do we know yet:
- whether there might be a 802.11ac wifi option in future? (Am in the process of upgrading all our gear to this wifi.)
- whether the 5MP camera add-on that's mentioned includes a mic? (Then I can get one for my parents to use as a Skype box running Android connected to the lounge TV!)
- whether the Z-Wave add-on will be compliant with the latest Z-Wave Plus specification?
- will there be an IR receiver add-on available or built-in? (Strangely these are very expensive in my country if we need to source a USB receiver ourselves.)

Maybe we need another thread for "questions yet to be answered"... Wink
I agree. I am still on hold when the admin will get back to me to help re-structure the forums and summarize that.

I don't know how to answer your questions, sadly. Let's hope lim will notice :-) By the way, this thread is 1 Kickstarter update behind. I will update again once there are a few or I find a way out to organize more than 10 figures which is the board limit to show per post.

Thanks!
(01-31-2016, 04:58 AM)Crispin Wrote: Nice centralised list, great idea!

Do we know yet:
- whether there might be a 802.11ac wifi option in future? (Am in the process of upgrading all our gear to this wifi.)
- whether the 5MP camera add-on that's mentioned includes a mic? (Then I can get one for my parents to use as a Skype box running Android connected to the lounge TV!)
- whether the Z-Wave add-on will be compliant with the latest Z-Wave Plus specification?
- will there be an IR receiver add-on available or built-in? (Strangely these are very expensive in my country if we need to source a USB receiver ourselves.)

Maybe we need another thread for "questions yet to be answered"... Wink

Regarding z-wave, you may want to see this thread:

http://forum.pine64.org/showthread.php?t...ve#pid1599
Oh, excellent if that is the case about it being Z-Wave Plus - I've been trying to decide on which home automation protocol to go with and Z-Wave Plus is the one currently winning. I do love it when a plan comes together... Wink
(01-31-2016, 05:30 AM)carlosviansi Wrote: I agree. I am still on hold when the admin will get back to me to help re-structure the forums and summarize that.

I don't know how to answer your questions, sadly. Let's hope lim will notice :-) By the way, this thread is 1 Kickstarter update behind. I will update again once there are a few or I find a way out to organize more than 10 figures which is the board limit to show per post.

Thanks!

Yeah, it would be good to be able to move posts and merge some of the threads - it's getting a little messy in places.
Sorry on the delay, KH Goh will work together with carlosviansi and SkairkrohBule on this topic.
.. TL

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Using PineA64 as VNC Viewer highlights need for Video Driver MarkHaysHarris777 0 2,280 06-24-2016, 05:50 PM
Last Post: MarkHaysHarris777