T-Shirt Design Contest?
Lightbulb 
Just thought this could be an interesting idea to get the community busy while the Pine64 does not come around as a poll here. Cool I don't remember seeing the shirt anywhere either, has it be set to stone? It would most certainly be great if the shirt was unique for the Kickstarter backers :-)
(01-23-2016, 04:52 PM)carlosviansi Wrote: Just thought this could be an interesting idea to get the community busy while the Pine64 does not come around as a poll here. Cool I don't remember seeing the shirt anywhere either, has it be set to stone? It would most certainly be great if the shirt was unique for the Kickstarter backers :-)

I will ping my partner, Johnson, he works on the T-shirt.
Great, thank you Lim! :-)
(01-23-2016, 04:52 PM)carlosviansi Wrote: Just thought this could be an interesting idea to get the community busy while the Pine64 does not come around as a poll here. Cool I don't remember seeing the shirt anywhere either, has it be set to stone? It would most certainly be great if the shirt was unique for the Kickstarter backers :-)
Instead of using a drop shadow like you see here, I would consider using a hard shadow. Playing with hard shadows to produce optical illusions or, maybe, a silhouette of Achievement City, is something that's become increasingly common recently. However, I'm a huge fan of minimalistic designs, so keep up the good work!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Shirt size chart carlosviansi 2 3,720 03-24-2016, 01:05 PM
Last Post: carlosviansi
  Kickstarter Limited PINE64 T-Shirt - $999 shipping cost to Poland logrus 3 5,846 02-18-2016, 06:53 AM
Last Post: Ghost
  Is the board design open-source/OSHW? myself 2 4,473 01-13-2016, 06:39 PM
Last Post: myself