Broke my screen
My phone slipped from my fingers literally four inches from the top of the counter and the screen is now cracked in multiple places.   Angry 

So, my first question: when will replacement screens be available? My next question: is there a TPU case available that has edges high enough to protect the corners of the screen?
(06-21-2022, 02:35 PM)Barugon Wrote: My phone slipped from my fingers literally four inches from the top of the counter and the screen is now cracked in multiple places.   Angry 

So, my first question: when will replacement screens be available? My next question: is there a TPU case available that has edges high enough to protect the corners of the screen?

IIRC the Pine support wrote that replacement parts including the screen are expected in the store for the end of June, I assume together with the new revision.
For cases, perhaps build up the corners with sugru, or try to find a 3rd party one to mod.
(06-21-2022, 03:05 PM)fxc Wrote: IIRC the Pine support wrote that replacement parts including the screen are expected in the store for the end of June, I assume together with the new revision.

Thanks, I'll keep an eye out.
Still no replacement screens.
https://pine64.com/product/pinephone-pro...ch-screen/
All fixed.    Shy

I still wish there were a case that actually protected the screen edges.
It would be nice if OtterBox made a cover, I wonder if the PPP is dimensionally similar enough to another brand or model enough to just get one close enough.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PinePhone Pro Black Screen CrimsenRaven 2 386 03-16-2024, 11:40 AM
Last Post: tmoj
  Pinephone Pro Screen Protector jydoxcen 11 1,444 12-21-2023, 07:58 AM
Last Post: zetabeta
  Broke Screen and fix it - Up Swipe not working. iwm 2 1,333 02-12-2023, 03:44 PM
Last Post: iwm
  Extremely Dim Screen on PPP jimbobopin 1 1,080 04-06-2022, 08:38 PM
Last Post: bcnaz