Stuck in bootloader
Question 
I just received my PineTime yesterday, and tried to turn it off for the night by holding the power button. However, I believe it rebooted, then stayed in the bootloader (I held it for some time after it rebooted, too). I've tried letting the battery run out, but it still stays in the bootloader. I've attempted to flash a more recent version of Infintime, but I'm not sure it went through. If it did go through, it still isn't turning on after draining the battery. What do I do to fix this?
Ideas:
Re-flash the bootloader
Flash a new bootloader (I'm wanting to switch to Wasp OS, so that might work)

Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions on how to fix this?

Note: If I hold the power button, it shows the green, blue, and red cycles. I looked at the wiki, and don't understand exactly how to use these.
I also can connect to the watch via Bluetooth.
It's a sealed watch.
(06-05-2022, 09:26 AM)MLG_Herobrine Wrote: Note: If I hold the power button, it shows the green, blue, and red cycles. I looked at the wiki, and don't understand exactly how to use these.

according to this info:
Quote:At startup, the bootloader displays a logo and its version:
Then, it waits for ~5s in case the user presses the button. The progress is shown by the color of the logo.

When the user just wants to run the current firmware, they won't touch the button, and the logo will be filled in green.
When the timeout is elapsed, MCUBoot will be run. It'll swap the firmware if needed and then run the firmware from the primary slot.

If the user presses the button until the logo is drawn in blue, the previous version of the firmware will be reverted.
If the user presses the button longer, until the logo is drawn in red, the recovery firmware will be loaded into the primary slot and will be run after the next reset.

also, maybe links or some steps from this post could be useful (try to install recovery firmware)
Away
Alright! I fixed it by flashing a version, using Siglo rather than up-to-date (As of 6/6/2022) NRF Connect.
What happened:
By trying to shutdown my watch (watch can't actually shutdown) I accidentally loaded the recovery firmware. From there I used an up-to-date version of NRF Connect to try and flash 1.9 (latest NRF Connect doesn't work) which got stuck on 12%. I ended up using Siglo to flash 1.9, which fixed the problem.

Thank you all!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another stuck watch! Ralpharama 11 2,734 06-07-2023, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Ralpharama
  Stuck in OTA update mode mark1250 4 3,969 06-01-2023, 10:06 AM
Last Post: feketej
Exclamation Stuck at Infinitime Logo with 18% battery on full charge? PiningFjord 1 1,086 03-13-2023, 05:05 PM
Last Post: PiningFjord
Question Green skin-facing LED stuck on aereaux 0 735 03-05-2023, 02:02 PM
Last Post: aereaux
  Pinetime stuck at infinitime logo monto 3 2,806 08-27-2022, 11:26 AM
Last Post: monto