Shut down button on developer releases
Does the shut down button works in the updown window in pinephone pro? My system is blocked if I touch this button and the "on" button does not work as before to bring the three icons insight. Latest developer releases

(05-16-2022, 02:38 AM)Emilio Wrote: Does the shut down button works in the updown window in pinephone pro? My system is blocked if I touch this button and the "on" button does not work as before to bring the three icons insight. Latest developer releases
(05-16-2022, 02:38 AM)Emilio Wrote: Does the shut down button works in the updown window in pinephone pro? My system is blocked if I touch this button and the "on" button does not work as before to bring the three icons insight. Latest developer releases

It works now,!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Ghost inputs on volume input on recent OS releases SpoiledMilk 4 628 04-21-2024, 12:52 PM
Last Post: SpoiledMilk