Does anyone know what's coming in Infinitime 1.9.0?
Question 
I'm really impressed with the improvements made between Infinitime 1.6 and 1.8. The latter was published in early January 2022. I figure we're about due for another update. Does anyone know what new features or enhancements we can expect? I thought about asking via Github/Infinitime, but "enthusiasm" isn't really an "Issue".  Tongue 

I've made a few feature/enhancement requests myself, so I'm hoping to see some implemented down the track. The storing of files/data to the 4mb external storage will enable many exciting new possibilities, and I see that progress is being made on that front.
For byte-sized tech and software tips check out my Danimations Digital Media tips channel on Youtube Big Grin
Filtering pull requests by milestone should give you a fair idea of what's gone in.
https://github.com/InfiniTimeOrg/InfiniT...ne%3A1.9.0+
Great, thanks Wibble. I just found that myself last night after posting. The "Milestones" page also gives an indication of how close to the next release we are. Seems like 1.9.0 is close at hand, with a new watch face and a raft of minor improvements.
For byte-sized tech and software tips check out my Danimations Digital Media tips channel on Youtube Big Grin
The new linux terminal inspired watchface is a nice addition. Version 1.9.0 is working well for me.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Stuck at Infinitime Logo with 18% battery on full charge? PiningFjord 1 1,085 03-13-2023, 05:05 PM
Last Post: PiningFjord
  Pinetime almost dead... only shows Infinitime logo. lightweight 8 6,508 02-11-2023, 09:30 AM
Last Post: alexmitroff
  Pinetime stuck at infinitime logo monto 3 2,804 08-27-2022, 11:26 AM
Last Post: monto
  Bluetooth pairing issues (Mobian, InfiniTime) johns 1 2,124 02-22-2022, 08:01 PM
Last Post: Arsen6331
Question Update to 1.3 Infinitime and other questions? bceverly 2 2,560 08-18-2021, 06:03 PM
Last Post: james8880