PinePhone without battery to bypass restrictions of some transporters
Is it possible to extract battery from the PinePhone Pro I've ordered (I will deliver it to you from TipTrans Warehouse)?
Because TipTrans/QuantiumSolutions offer cheap delivery but batteries are prohibited.

If it's not possible to extract battery from an already ordered phone, will it be possible to buy PinePhones without batteries right from the store?
Why isn't it possible?
Lightbulb 
(EN) Bump! What's about SKD kits with mandatory (main and USB-C PCBs, FPC between them, display with touch screen and heatsink assembly, inner frame, back cover and RF cable) and optional (battery*, both cameras**, screws*, pogo pins**, both speakers*, vibration motor*, flexible part of USB PCB***, box** or bubble wrap) parts for skilled customers?

* Easily replaceable from alternative sources.
** Not needed for most applications. Boxes are just wasted wood.
*** If customer has a soldering iron and 4 tiny wires.

P.S. Ilya, did you read this topic entirely?
(06-19-2022, 02:55 PM)RuTrainsurfer Wrote: (EN) Bump! What's about SKD kits with mandatory (main and USB-C PCBs, FPC between them, display with touch screen and heatsink assembly, inner frame, back cover and RF cable) and optional (battery*, both cameras**, screws*, pogo pins**, both speakers*, vibration motor*, flexible part of USB PCB***, box** or bubble wrap) parts for skilled customers?

* Easily replaceable from alternative sources.
** Not needed for most applications. Boxes are just wasted wood.
*** If customer has a soldering iron and 4 tiny wires.

P.S. Ilya, did you read this topic entirely?

You don't have to ship a disassembled PPP because now you can just use https://migoff.net or https://www.eximpost.com (maybe the same team, I'm not sure, I've been communicating with eximpost but the support asked me to register on migoff site).
They deliver only to Moscow, then you have to seek a carrier to your city yourself.

At least 2 members of Pine64 community successfully delivered their PPPs via eximpost to Moscow. Write to their support and attach some links to the devices you want to ship so they may tell you if it is possible to deliver them.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Is the PinePhone delivered to your door or to a post office? MirceaKitsune 11 7,144 11-22-2021, 11:58 AM
Last Post: zetabeta
  Activating pinephone kde with att sim card Vandal187UM 1 3,221 03-15-2021, 03:56 PM
Last Post: RTP
  I've been signed up for DHL News letter because of buying a pinephone FutureBucket 2 6,817 01-17-2021, 10:58 PM
Last Post: KNERD
  PinePhone Ordered nsk 8 9,097 10-29-2020, 07:08 PM
Last Post: bcnaz
  Litium battery outside the USA? trondkj 4 6,813 11-30-2016, 06:42 AM
Last Post: MarkHaysHarris777
Exclamation swollen battery need assistance mbround18 7 10,221 08-16-2016, 07:04 AM
Last Post: MarkHaysHarris777
  Only received the battery. Still waiting on Early-Bird February Pledge items bdiddleski 3 5,433 06-28-2016, 03:35 AM
Last Post: tllim
  8000mAh battery Paladin 9 11,536 06-18-2016, 01:49 AM
Last Post: jjmgryphon