Dev Addition - Manjaro/Phosh - Apps not activating
I have flashed phones (Beta/Pro) with Phosh-Dev and have noticed some of the apps fail to come up.  I will try and list them, as I find them.

• Siglo - Looking to interface with PineTime(InfiniTime).  Works w. PinePhone Beta not w. Pro
  • Megapixels - Camera App - Works w.  Beta.
  • Portfolio -  File Manager    -  Neither Beta nor Pro activate.

I do daily updates with both phones.  

I am using the Pro as my Daily Driver and is working great .  

Chatty is interfaced with Contacts and Calls and getting better every day.
Geary is hooked up to my mail domain and I have not found any problem yet.

Still having problems w. Calls app - Speaker Phone not usable - get echo and sounds like water running.  Will Start another Thread for Problems, as I find them. 

Great work!  Looking forward to helping out as soon a I figure out the Dev process.
(01-03-2022, 02:02 PM)iwm Wrote: I have flashed phones (Beta/Pro) with Phosh-Dev and have noticed some of the apps fail to come up.  I will try and list them, as I find them.

• Siglo - Looking to interface with PineTime(InfiniTime).  Works w. PinePhone Beta not w. Pro

Still having problems w. Calls app - Speaker Phone not usable - get echo and sounds like water running.  Will Start another Thread for Problems, as I find them. 

Great work!  Looking forward to helping out as soon a I figure out the Dev process.

I followed the Wiki but cannot get any IMG to boot from the SD card. Where/how?
Christ is King!
(01-03-2022, 09:25 PM)beaustovall Wrote:
(01-03-2022, 02:02 PM)iwm Wrote: I have flashed phones (Beta/Pro) with Phosh-Dev and have noticed some of the apps fail to come up.  I will try and list them, as I find them.

I followed the Wiki but cannot get any IMG to boot from the SD card. Where/how?

https://github.com/manjaro-pinephone/pho...2201040254 - This is the image I used. You have to clear out the eMMC bofore the phone will boot from the SD.  https://wiki.pine64.org/wiki/PinePhone_P...ng_started explanes it  all.

I had to change language from Chinese to US before I could do anything.  Don't nuke your AOSP before following instructions on how to use the AOSP.  Good idea to back it up before nuking it.  I didn't... and have no way of getting it back. 

Are you booting from the eMMC?  if so, it hasn't been cleared out.

Follow the Wiki.  Good Luck!
(01-04-2022, 12:54 PM)iwm Wrote: I had to change language from Chinese to US before I could do anything.  Don't nuke your AOSP before following instructions on how to use the AOSP.  Good idea to back it up before nuking it.  I didn't... and have no way of getting it back. 

I wiped the eMMC just fine. I flash the SD card succesfully with https://github.com/manjaro-pinephone/pho...2201040254
and it starts to boot and fails.
Christ is King!
(01-04-2022, 01:05 PM)beaustovall Wrote:
(01-04-2022, 12:54 PM)iwm Wrote: I had to change language from Chinese to US before I could do anything.  Don't nuke your AOSP before following instructions on how to use the AOSP.  Good idea to back it up before nuking it.  I didn't... and have no way of getting it back. 

I wiped the eMMC just fine. I flash the SD card succesfully with https://github.com/manjaro-pinephone/pho...2201040254
and it starts to boot and fails.
You might have better luck w. a different image. -  https://github.com/dreemurrs-embedded/Pi...g/20211212

• Portfolio -  File Manager    -  IS working both in PP and PPPDev.

Still no MegaPixel for ProDev

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Manjaro Phosh - Tiny Blue Indicator Light - Blinking ArchiMark 0 698 06-09-2023, 12:55 PM
Last Post: ArchiMark
  certain apps freeze shiny.tent 5 2,236 11-21-2022, 01:20 PM
Last Post: shiny.tent
  Online Accounts (Phosh) Barugon 1 1,130 11-10-2022, 11:24 PM
Last Post: Barugon
  Phosh remote desktop Barugon 5 2,831 09-06-2022, 08:28 AM
Last Post: Barugon
Lightbulb Manjaro Phosh vs. Manjaro Plasma on Pinephone Pro? danimations 10 7,382 07-15-2022, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Fred Zyphal
  [Arch Phosh] Asian characters not displaying bobjrsenior 0 728 06-08-2022, 12:18 PM
Last Post: bobjrsenior
  PPP (Manjaro/Phosh) lags when speaker above 50% wilsonjholmes 2 1,670 04-27-2022, 10:11 AM
Last Post: wilsonjholmes
  Not able to leave or switch apps bobjrsenior 7 4,139 03-11-2022, 02:44 AM
Last Post: magdesign
  Arch linux phosh - no cellular with T-Mobile sim Conjada 14 7,607 02-21-2022, 10:11 PM
Last Post: The3DmaN