Minecraft anyone?
Big Grin 
Anyone know if minecraft for desktop pc linux will work on this linux or anyone know how to make it work? Also any wine type programs for this linux?
Using ubuntu xenial. Thanks for any responses. much appreciation
Minecraft should work fine, but i don't want to try it until i stick some heatsinks on mine. If I get around to testing it, I'll let you know.
(06-30-2016, 05:24 PM)Tuerai Wrote: Minecraft should work fine, but i don't want to try it until i stick some heatsinks on mine. If I get around to testing it, I'll let you know.

Ok thanks,But let me know Which minecraft ? Did you download the linux version right? Will the desktop linux work or use the android version.
(07-03-2016, 01:32 PM)puchinpuchin Wrote:
(06-30-2016, 05:24 PM)Tuerai Wrote: Minecraft should work fine, but i don't want to try it until i stick some heatsinks on mine. If I get around to testing it, I'll let you know.

Ok thanks,But let me know Which minecraft ? Did you download the linux version right? Will the desktop linux work or use the android version.

I am having issues installing it due to my unfamiliarity with ubuntu. I believe the "desktop" version should work, but I am worried about its performance due to the lack of support for Mali GPUs, and the relative newness of aarch64/arm64.

I will see if I can get it running on my Odroid, and then if that works I'll try a bit harder on the pine. My main issue is that I generally play on a modded server, and I was running into issues installing multimc. It had a dependency that did not have an aarch64/arm64 package available.
(12-17-2021, 03:11 AM)Agnes Cortez Wrote: Minecraft should work fine, but I don't want to try it until I stick some heatsinks in

(06-30-2016, 05:24 PM)Tuerai Wrote: Minecraft should work fine, but i don't want to try it until i stick some heatsinks on mine.

Thread necro'd after 5 years by a new spammer account paraphrasing an earlier post. reported.gif
(12-17-2021, 10:23 AM)Dendrocalamus64 Wrote: Thread necro'd after 5 years by a new spammer account paraphrasing an earlier post.  reported.gif

removed/purged