2 complete clusterboards available
Hello everyone, 

I have two complete, unmodified clusterboards for sale. Each has 7 SOPINE modules installed. 
Asking $250 per board, shipping included. I'll only ship within the CONUS. Payment via PayPal; if you're willing to do PayPal F&F to avoid the charge on PayPal, I'll take $240. 

They work great, and I like them; but my distributed computing needs have recently begun requiring some GPU acceleration, so I am migrating to Jetson Nano's. 

I wanted to offer them to enthusiasts here before going to Ebay with them. 

I have some other non-PINE small ARM systems that I am selling as well, PM if interested in details.
(09-03-2021, 09:01 AM)mgraffam Wrote: Hello everyone, 

I have two complete, unmodified clusterboards for sale. Each has 7 SOPINE modules installed. 
Asking $250 per board, shipping included. I'll only ship within the CONUS. Payment via PayPal; if you're willing to do PayPal F&F to avoid the charge on PayPal, I'll take $240. 

They work great, and I like them; but my distributed computing needs have recently begun requiring some GPU acceleration, so I am migrating to Jetson Nano's. 

I wanted to offer them to enthusiasts here before going to Ebay with them. 

I have some other non-PINE small ARM systems that I am selling as well, PM if interested in details.

A member here (dcdc) contacted me regarding these but has private messages turned off, so I couldn't respond. 

I'll just follow up for the group. 

These are still available. They do include power supplies. Forgot to mention that in my first post. 
If you would like, I will sell each board as it is currently configured for $300/per board: each node has 32GB SD, and a 16GB USB stick installed. 
Would you be willing to ship to canada? I would pay extra for shipping, of course.
(02-02-2022, 06:54 PM)Moonchild Wrote: Would you be willing to ship to canada?  I would pay extra for shipping, of course.

I'd certainly be willing to do that.

I can be contacted at michael dot graffam at gmail dot com .. might make it easier since I don't tend to check this forum often.