Genode OS
I like how all articles on the genode site explain the thought and work process in great detail, almost like a DIY-guide
Hi,

I'm not currently using my Pinephone, because telphony is not reliable enough, but I still keep an eye on things.

I just wondered if there might be any hope that telephony might be more reliable Genode OS, given that you've approached things in a different way to the traditional Linus OS's?

This might be complete nonsense, but it sounds like the biggest issue on other OS's is the disappearing USB connection, and I wondered if by using UART instead, you might avoid these issues? (no idea what I'm talking about btw Smile)

Thanks,
At the beginning of February, I had the chance to give a talk at FOSDEM about our progress with Genode on the PinePhone.

Now, I have also re-recorded an extended version of the talk. Hope you'll find it enjoyable:

https://genodians.org/nfeske/2024-02-15-...-aftermath
(02-16-2024, 06:48 AM)nfeske Wrote: At the beginning of February, I had the chance to give a talk at FOSDEM about our progress with Genode on the PinePhone.

Now, I have also re-recorded an extended version of the talk. Hope you'll find it enjoyable:

https://genodians.org/nfeske/2024-02-15-...-aftermath

Thanks and thumbs up.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Genode- Sculpt OS for the PinePhone (non Linux) Surehand53 1 936 11-04-2023, 07:23 PM
Last Post: tllim
  When should new OS's like Genode & NuttX RTOS get their own PinePhone subforum? PineFone 1 1,110 05-17-2023, 06:38 PM
Last Post: lupyuen
  ATTN MODS: Create 'Genode OS on PinePhone' Sub-Forum under PinePhone Software PineFone 3 2,233 02-11-2023, 06:23 PM
Last Post: zetabeta
  Genode OS Now Live (finally a battery friendly PP OS?) PineFone 0 1,461 02-04-2023, 09:38 AM
Last Post: PineFone
Lightbulb Article: Experiments for super low PinePhone power consumption with Genode Surehand53 1 1,984 12-27-2022, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Samurai_Crow