apk abort, util-linux-2.36-r0
i have to limit util-linux to version 2.36-r0 (apk add util-linux=2.36-r0) to prevent apk from aborting upgrade.  Otherwise it tries to upgrade to util-linux-2.36.2-r2, which results in a conflict.  I had several similar upgrade issues which I was able to correct by removing obsolete programs; however, I have failed to locate the program requiring util-linux-2.36-r0.  Has anyone else had or solved this conflict?
(05-29-2021, 08:15 AM)spartacus Wrote: i have to limit util-linux to version 2.36-r0 (apk add util-linux=2.36-r0) to prevent apk from aborting upgrade.  Otherwise it tries to upgrade to util-linux-2.36.2-r2, which results in a conflict.  I had several similar upgrade issues which I was able to correct by removing obsolete programs; however, I have failed to locate the program requiring util-linux-2.36-r0.  Has anyone else had or solved this conflict?
fwiw.  had many hours of fun investigating the issue and learned much about apk.  eventually gave up and re-installed latest stable build, after apk failed to update from the postmarketos repo, even with the version limit.  thought i would leave an update for anyone stumbling across this post with a similar issue.