Seeing no WWAN adapter or No SIM
This worked a few weeks ago. I have a KDE Pinephone that is now running Mobian and Phosh.
I have T-mobile sim card and I have used it before to make calls/send some text messages.
Now it will not work...

I have tried toggling the physical switch for the modem, ran a modem reset command, some other command systemctl eg5-....

Still nothing with the modem. Not sure what's wrong.

The phone is fully charged now but it has drained before.

Any thoughts/things I can try?

I don't know if it's a software or hardware problem.

My sim card is a nano type but it came wrapped in a regular sized sim adapter/I haven't punched it out/how I used it before when it was working.

WiFi and Bluetooth are both working normally as far as I'm aware, haven't done anything physical to the phone i.e. it just sits on my desk.
The distributions can be quite unstable and start having problems after some time, Manjaro Plasma in spite of its problem works every time.

If you can see the modem with the `lsusb`(if it is installed) command, you can send AT commands and the ModemManager can talk to the modem(try the `mmcli` coommand), then the problem is with the distribution, try re-installing the latest Manjaro Plasma from here

https://github.com/manjaro-pinephone/pla...e/releases

and configure the internet as I show here,

https://forum.pine64.org/showthread.php?tid=14007

If you can not detect the modem with the above commands then it is either dead or it's firmware got corrupted somehow.
Just commenting on this. It seems battery level matters. It helps to use the original charger/wire (sounds like superstition).

Also to tap the bars in case it's disabled/will re-enable.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wifi no scan results - Bluetooth adapter not available emsyr 1 1,328 08-29-2022, 02:46 PM
Last Post: emsyr
  SIM or SIM Adapter stuck, potential fix. thefunnyman 0 997 12-07-2021, 08:16 AM
Last Post: thefunnyman
Lightbulb SIM adapter suggestion ganaxe 0 1,218 05-14-2021, 02:12 PM
Last Post: ganaxe
  Will 5GHz USB wifi adapter work? Zebulon Walton 1 2,597 12-01-2020, 06:17 PM
Last Post: nas
  Nano sim to micro sim adapter not working Qiangong2 5 7,021 06-09-2020, 02:22 PM
Last Post: bcnaz