Compile spacebar
I'm on a updated manjaro image that came with the pinephone beta edition.

I'm trying to get spacebar to compile.  To help fix some bugs in this thing.

It has a required library called libqofono . But when I go to install it on a mostly stock system it complains about existing files in the install directory.

libqofono: /usr/share/qt5/mkspecs/features/qofono-qt5.prf exists in filesystem (owned by libqofono-qt5)

And many others.

Was this library compile and installed with make install manually on the shipped image? I'm not sure how to proceed from this.
(05-14-2021, 08:37 AM)wizardofthemodem Wrote: I'm on a updated manjaro image that came with the pinephone beta edition.

I'm trying to get spacebar to compile.  To help fix some bugs in this thing.

It has a required library called libqofono . But when I go to install it on a mostly stock system it complains about existing files in the install directory.

libqofono: /usr/share/qt5/mkspecs/features/qofono-qt5.prf exists in filesystem (owned by libqofono-qt5)

And many others.

Was this library compile and installed with make install manually on the shipped image? I'm not sure how to proceed from this.

I got it to compile. Had to install the kirigami2 requirements. 

Code:
sudo pacman -Syu base-devel extra-cmake-modules cmake kirigami2 kde-sdk-meta gettext

Takes forever to build on the pinephone. Not sure how to install it and test it yet.
https://invent.kde.org/plasma-mobile/spa...equests/24

check it out linux phone friends, Made my first PR into spacebar.  Anyone know someone from kde that can code review it?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Brief overview on help to use uboot/usb serial and compile a kernel davegermiquet 1 3,020 06-22-2020, 01:27 PM
Last Post: doniks