InfiniTime 1.0 for the PineTime is out!
Read the blog entry by @JF002 discussing the release of InifiniTime 1.0 for the PineTime.

Read now
You can find me on IRC, Discord and Twitter

It's great that the triple-bundle of PineTime watches has finally gone away and watches can be bought in singles -- until now, that always deterred me from getting in to PineTime. Luck was on my side and I snatched a dev kit before they sold out. But I have to ask why the PineTime dev kit is now being bundled together with a watch? The bundle worked out for me and it was what I wanted but what if someone just wanted the dev kit without an extra sealed watch?

Please keep it simple and the dev kit and sealed watch separate order lines. It will do wonders for stock control and keep deterrents away.
I saw it first on Odysee, which was pretty awesome.
Great to hear... JFs pet project has certainly grown a life of it's own... and has come a long way in short time! Smile

(04-23-2021, 06:45 AM)lot378 Wrote: But I have to ask why the PineTime dev kit is now being bundled together with a watch?

Probably so that anyone developing is encouraged to also use the watch in a daily fashion, by having a sealed unit to run code on once it's passed the test on the development unit. It would be nice if the development one only was available also, maybe it will when supply issues settle down.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PineTime, Delays, and Shipping News -- October Update fire219 0 2,755 10-05-2019, 05:59 PM
Last Post: fire219