Shipping time?
Just curious how long it usually takes to arrive in the US from China? I got a shipping notification about a month ago, and no new tracking info since...
For me in California, US

2021-02-26: order date

2021-03-09: ship notification email

2021-04-12: delivered
mine says shipped March 12th. Pine64's website says to email their sales department if it's been 30 days which I did and never heard back from them.
(04-17-2021, 11:43 AM)normalPerson Wrote: mine says shipped March 12th. Pine64's website says to email their sales department if it's been 30 days which I did and never heard back from them.

I'm in the same boat (probably literally!), as mine shipped on March 12th also, so I imagine it's just slow shipping due to world events, container shortages, etc.....
I ordered mine 3/31. It was shipped 4/6 and arrived last Wednesday (21st)....and died after 10 minutes of use Smile
6 weeks to make it to Chicago, but it looks like there are signs of life!
(04-13-2021, 07:23 AM)tmastern Wrote: Just curious how long it usually takes to arrive in the US from China? I got a shipping notification about a month ago, and no new tracking info since...

Ordered April 30, received on June 4 in midwestern US.
Ordered June 5th, received today June 17th. I live in Philadelphia PA.
I just want to bump this.

Quote:If you don’t receive your order within 30 days of the ship date, you have 10 days to contact us

I ordered on 11/18/2021
It shipped 11/22/2021, and it's not delivered yet. It's been 43 days, which is 3 days over their "You have 10 days to contact us"... How is that onus placed on the purchaser to contact them withing a window that seemingly is normal for these slow shipments? I paid with Paypal and will gladly ask for a refund, which gives 90 days to do so. I think I'll give it another week or two before I do that, but the wording implies that they simply won't help you if you don't contact them during this short window. If deliveries are going to take >30 days, and potentially exceed 40 days, they need to rewrite their shipping policy and exclude the "you have 10 days to contact us".
I ordered a soldering iron on November 30th. Until there is no notification of shipment, no soldering iron. Messages are not answered. Sad

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No Shipping Methods for the Ukraine fender_hm 2 946 10-09-2023, 01:35 AM
Last Post: Neitron4ik
  No Shipping Methods for the Czech Republic Anton Marchukov 8 3,024 04-18-2023, 07:53 AM
Last Post: Anton Marchukov