Open Media Vault - Help needed
Hi.
I know there is some info about open media vault and using Pine64+ as a NAS device on this forum, but looks like OMV is no longer supported.
Would somebody help me and explain me how and where to download image for OMV to run on my Pine64+ board ?
Or just tu put a link to iso image (OMV github is active but I can't find any Pine64 iso's) where I can download it.
Also new experiences concerning Pie64+ and it use as a NAS storage device would be appreciated.
Regards,
Easiest way is to install it is to use Armbian and use the armbian-config tool to install it.
(03-30-2021, 06:57 AM)tophneal Wrote: Easiest way is to install it is to use Armbian and use the armbian-config tool to install it.

You mean it like download DEB file on github after that install deb package or something else ?
(03-31-2021, 03:45 AM)janeku Wrote:
(03-30-2021, 06:57 AM)tophneal Wrote: Easiest way is to install it is to use Armbian and use the armbian-config tool to install it.

You mean it like download DEB file on github after that install deb package or something else ?

no, armbian includes a cli tool 'armbian-config' https://docs.armbian.com/User-Guide_Armbian-Config/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help needed - installing Parrot OS on PINE A64+2GB Board Doryan 1 3,852 03-05-2018, 01:38 AM
Last Post: joe
  Open media vault on pine64? Luke 9 14,446 05-06-2016, 12:58 PM
Last Post: frewind