megapixels
i have spent hours trying to fix the camera. i finally gave up. so the last thing it could be was the dip switches. but i figured, what the heck. one switch was not seated properly so i toggled it a few times and bam the camera started working. some day i may have to change the switches but for now. if it aint broke, dont fix it. thanks everyone for you time.
(04-07-2021, 06:37 PM)rvh Wrote: i have spent hours trying to fix the camera. i finally gave up. so the last thing it could be was the dip switches. but i figured, what the heck. one switch was not seated properly so i toggled it a few times and bam the camera started working. some day i may have to change the switches but for now. if it aint broke, dont fix it. thanks everyone for you time.
If you continue to have problems, I'd put a drop of Corrosion-X or ACF-50 into the switch and toggle it a few times. Works wonders on switches and won't hurt anything but autopilot clutches. Best contact cleaner I've ever used. I can't even count how many times I've done this treatment and had it work!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Megapixels wont start Barugon 3 2,501 07-01-2021, 07:15 PM
Last Post: nelstomlinson