Network connection question???
Top three highest-rated robot vacuum cleaners for a flawlessly clean home

Vacuum engineering technologies have significantly evolved in the last ten years or so. You no longer need to drag around a bulky and heavy-wheeled canister to vacuum your house. Better still, you don’t even need to get off your couch during weekends as vacuuming tasks are now taken care of by robots. That said, the best vacuum cleaners of the 21st century can be super compact and convenient to use. So why wasting your valuable time while smart robot vacuums can always keep your house clean?

But how do you identify the most suitable machine for your home? Though robot vacuums are newcomers in the vacuuming world, there are many models to choose from, which might confuse you. So let us help you out with this short Top vacuum cleaners review of the three best options for your consideration. Let’s take a look!

1. iRobot Roomba i3+

Specifications

• Dimensions: 13.34'' x 13.26'' x 3.63'''

• Weight: 11 pounds

• Warranty: 1 year limited

• Intelligent mapping navigation

• Tangle-resistant rubber brushes

• High-efficiency filter

• Self-emptying base

[Image: rboeGKX.jpg]

This Amazon Choice’s product is a not-to-be-missed model. It comes with tangle-resistant brushes to enhance the cleaning capabilities. With a smart navigation system, it can get the job done quickly by mapping your home using tracking sensors.

While other robots can easily get stuck on furniture or other obstacles, the i3+ is equipped with Reactive Sensor Technology. This feature effectively alerts the robot where it can go and where it shouldn’t, so no more sudden stops when working.

One of the biggest problems most pet owners have to deal with is removing tangled pet hair trapped in the brush roll after each vacuuming session. This i3+ sets you free from this frustration as it is outfitted with the Unique Dual Multi-Surface Rubber Brushes. These uniquely designed brushes adjust and flex, minimizing tangled hair.

2. Roborock S6 MaxV

Specifications

• Dimensions: 19.4'' x 15.9'' x 6.1''

• Weight: 12.1 pounds

• Dual cameras

• 2500Pa strong suction

• Multi-level mapping technology

• Run time: 180 minutes

• Customized suction and water level

This device perfectly combines a vacuum and a map in a smart design. It has a built-in camera with an impressive set of AI features, bringing you more peace of mind.

Thanks to the upgraded HyperForce airflow design, the machine can generate 25% more suction power, making it an ideal choice for carpeted floors. Besides, its “No-Go Zones” lets you set the areas needed to avoid. Moreover, you can even set the level of suction or water to use in different areas of your house.

Another useful feature is the Auto Top-up: when it needs to clean large spaces, the machine automatically returns to the dock to top up the battery and continue where it left off.

3. iRobot Roomba S9+

Specifications

• Dimensions: 12.25’’ x 12.25’’ x 3.5’’

• Weight: 8.2 pounds

• Anti-Allergen filtration system

• 3-stage cleaning mechanism for enhanced efficiency

• PerfectEdge technology for better edges cleaning

• Warranty: 1year

iRobot makes some of the Best Vacuum Cleaners for automatic cleaning, and the S9+ is one of those. With well-made navigation features, it leaves no corners of your house untouched. Additionally, the tool’s Anti-Allergen system ensures that your living space is free from 99% of allergens and pollutants.

Edge cleaning seems to be a challenge for most robots, but this i9+ is an exception. It features the PerfectEdge technology to deep clean all edges and corners. More importantly, its wider Dual Rubber Brushes do not get tangled with pet hair - making this machine a perfect companion for homes with pets.

[Image: x1tnZc4.jpg]

The bottom line,

These days, the Best vacuum cleaner brands always come with modern technologies to free up our valuable time and energy. Robots are truly exciting innovations that change our life, and I hope this review has provided you with some useful recommendations. Two models from iRobot are armed with distinctive features to meet the needs of different customers. The Roborock S6 MaxVis dedicated to those looking for a combination of vacuuming and mopping functions in one little machine.
(03-07-2021, 09:58 PM)davehetfield Wrote: Hi all,

When I connect to my box, I have a good connection on my other computers, but on Pinbook Pro it's not possible to realise a network research on chrome or firfox. Any advice? Thanks!

On mine the wifi range does not seem as good.  In one room my MacBook is solid, pine book is iffy.  My 'normal' room is closer to the router and the PBP connection is solid.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newbie Question!! oniichann 3 786 10-26-2023, 07:09 AM
Last Post: tophneal
  GPIO breakout question pinus_pinea 0 624 01-17-2023, 06:13 AM
Last Post: pinus_pinea
  "no network devices available" junefish 4 2,878 01-23-2022, 03:35 PM
Last Post: junefish
  Wont charge when powered off, and update question pineymousepad 7 5,725 12-11-2021, 09:50 PM
Last Post: pineymousepad
  No WIFI network discovery in any manjaro installation (but works on fedora) pineitup 1 3,118 02-05-2021, 09:10 AM
Last Post: BlueJayLinux
  Novice question: Pinebook Pro does boot (does it?) but black screen Gert V. 21 19,143 01-27-2021, 10:48 PM
Last Post: rimaille
  Keep Wifi Connection alive vve1505 4 5,562 09-16-2020, 09:36 AM
Last Post: AaronMFeld
  Connection to specific AP fails after first reboot. DroneOn 2 3,202 07-13-2020, 06:15 PM
Last Post: DroneOn
  Pinebook Pro - wireless connection setup help barn 3 5,960 05-29-2020, 07:35 AM
Last Post: tibuka
  Can't find Wifi network GloriousCoffee 21 20,161 04-04-2020, 06:06 AM
Last Post: GloriousCoffee