LCD not working
Hi,

The LCD/Pine64/SD I received do not seem to work.  I do not have an HDMI monitor or TV so I can only use the the LCD screen to set this thing up. I have tried all the different LCD android images and cannot get the screen to turn on.  I am starting to suspect that the LCD is DOA.  

Is there anyway I can verify this?  Should the screen turn on or give any indication of working even without a working SD card?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks
(06-11-2016, 08:05 AM)talvor Wrote: Hi,

The LCD/Pine64/SD I received do not seem to work.  I do not have an HDMI monitor or TV so I can only use the the LCD screen to set this thing up. I have tried all the different LCD android images and cannot get the screen to turn on.  I am starting to suspect that the LCD is DOA.  

Is there anyway I can verify this?  Should the screen turn on or give any indication of working even without a working SD card?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hi talvor

You can use this dd image (burn using win32imager or via terminal on nix; I've liked the smallest dd img - just to verify) or this phoenix card image (remember to set 'startup!'). If you cant get it to boot with either of these / using either method let me know. 

BTW: did you connect the screen and TP correctly ? 

Can always chase me down on IRC ; if Im not there someone else will help you out
You can find me on IRC, Discord and Twitter

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LCD Panel not working at all treize 7 9,749 09-19-2016, 10:24 PM
Last Post: billjon
Photo Running Out Of Options LCD Panel Just Not Working AUDIOTEK 4 4,948 07-27-2016, 06:34 PM
Last Post: AUDIOTEK
  LCD Pannel working... Touch screen NOT working?? Why Chopshop13 3 4,997 06-13-2016, 08:24 AM
Last Post: PapaStahl