What about a PinePowerBank? :-)
Lightbulb 
For a long time we have been looking for the ideal power bank for our geek briefcase (a modded briefcase to keep some SBCs and a 13" hdmi monitor)... with no luck for now: we would like a model that uses standard replaceable 18650 lithium batteries... there are various models on ebay and bought a quite cheap one in the past... but for the moment we have found nothing that support pass through charging, namely the possibility of charging its batteries while powering also the connected devices... we would also like one with more than one output port and maybe a PD USB output port...

After a Pinebook Pro and a Pinecil, a few days ago the PinePower we have ordered has finally arrived and, like the other two, it's simply great... so probably we will order another one for the briefcase... it would be very nice for powering all the stuff in the briefcase when we can connect it to a wall socket... but then I started thinking... would be wonderful if Pine guys would come out some day also with the power bank of my dream... :-) probably it would be the perfect solution for the briefcase... portability... UPS.....  so... I'm just putting it out there :-) 

alessio
(02-12-2021, 04:58 AM)alessio70 Wrote: (snip)would be wonderful if Pine guys would come out some day also with the power bank of my dream... :-) probably it would be the perfect solution for the briefcase... portability... UPS.....  so... I'm just putting it out there :-) 

alessio

I agree, it is nice to have a pine approved buy, like finally having real silicone USB cables for my pinecil; even if we have to source high quality cells from a vape website or whatever to keep shipping down.
Essentially I see Pine64 as much as a hardware/software dev community as a buyers co-op.
I have sourced a pretty big 6x18650 USB-C & Qi pod for my field toolbox so I can solder with my pinecil or recharge my screwdriver, I also have a enlopp charger and cells for AA & AAA so I can power the multimeter and little HTs; stuff if I really need to though I carry spare alkaline batteries.
I'd like to see a PineApple.
Sounds like a juicy product.
母語は日本語ですが、英語も喋れます(ry
agree :-) would be nice to have only the powerbank without batteries... so you can put whatever you want... buy some new high capacity cells... or even use the ones that come from an unused or dead laptop battery but that are still fine... a greener alternative to throwing away old batteries...

alessio
(09-20-2021, 10:00 AM)alessio70 Wrote: agree :-) would be nice to have only the powerbank without batteries... so you can put whatever you want... buy some new high capacity cells... or even use the ones that come from an unused or dead laptop battery but that are still fine... a greener alternative to throwing away old batteries...

alessio

I am still keep sourcing and not get find a suitable one that capable of 65W PD output with disclosed schematic.