Ubport CE to give
I have to face the truth, I'm not using my Ubport CE pinephone and I have no time or will to maintain the phone for now.
I guess it's a bit too early for me. Sadly I passed over the new board upgrade and I don't have the skill to do the manual fix.

So I'm offering this phone for free, except for shipping cost. I can also give it to you directly if you are around Grenoble in France.
I hope it will help some hacker making this great system better.

Just PM me !
(01-31-2021, 05:07 PM)toinebeg Wrote: I have to face the truth, I'm not using my Ubport CE pinephone and I have no time or will to maintain the phone for now.
I guess it's a bit too early for me. Sadly I passed over the new board upgrade and I don't have the skill to do the manual fix.

So I'm offering this phone for free, except for shipping cost. I can also give it to you directly if you are around Grenoble in France.
I hope it will help some hacker making this great system better.

Just PM me !

It seems I haven't been active enough yet to use PMs (per the rules).

And maybe hardware is not the best place for this post. sorry...
I am sure you will not have a problem giving it away. I am looking forward to learning on this little pocket pc.
Your PMs seem to be closed, but if you still have the PinePhone I think my partner would love it as a valentine's day gift, if you don't still have it no worries and take care
(02-01-2021, 10:38 AM)ImmyChan Wrote: Your PMs seem to be closed, but if you still have the PinePhone I think my partner would love it as a valentine's day gift, if you don't still have it no worries and take care
Yes, as per the rules, This post should unlock my PMs, I will contact you to see if we can manage the exchange.