Waterproof Enclosure Knockout Size
Does anyone know what the correct size and thread pattern the threaded knockouts on the Aluminum Waterproof Enclosure are?  I can't seem to figure it out, despite having 3D printed several different sizes and styles of bolts; none of which seem to match up.  I figure before I waste more resin and time printing more and more test parts, I'd just ask.  I can't find any real spec sheets or drawings that would list this data, and my own measurements are inconclusive.
(12-13-2020, 12:07 PM)faultywarrior Wrote: Does anyone know what the correct size and thread pattern the threaded knockouts on the Aluminum Waterproof Enclosure are?  I can't seem to figure it out, despite having 3D printed several different sizes and styles of bolts; none of which seem to match up.  I figure before I waste more resin and time printing more and more test parts, I'd just ask.  I can't find any real spec sheets or drawings that would list this data, and my own measurements are inconclusive.
Update:

I've found a drawing of the enclosure after doing a bunch of digging.  It's inexplicably buried at the end of the Pine A64's wiki page.  Anyways - to save others the hassle, the bigger 3 bolts are 5/8-24 with the smaller one being M12x1.  The drawing is linked below:

https://files.pine64.org/doc/datasheet/c...-final.jpg

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  3D model for Playbox enclosure Firesped 3 5,369 09-24-2018, 02:35 AM
Last Post: SquadraMunter